turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

seriale si filme turcesti ,coreene si telenouvele

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  

Distribuiţi | 

Elena Korikova

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
Mergi la pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Urmatorul
AutorMesaj
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Data de inscriere : 10/11/2011
Varsta : 56

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptySam Noi 12, 2011 1:39 am

Elena Korikova

Elena Korikova Elena-korikova-715392l

Elena Korikova 0ztnnkkzn5

Nume:
Elena Korikova Elena Korikova
Data nasterii:
12 Aprilie 1972 (39 ani) 1972-04-12
Locul nasterii:
Tobolsk, USSR [now Russia]
Zodia:
Berbec

Elena Yurevna Korikova s-a nascut pe 12 aprilie 1972 in oraselul Tobolsk din Rusia. Dupa o copilarie la tara unde nu a avut niciun fel de tangente cu scena, Elena hotaraste sa se stabileasca la Moscova si sa isi urmeze visul: acela de a fi actrita. Are un inceput destul de timid in teatru, iar la 18 ani primeste primul sau rol intr-un film. Se indragosteste de Dmitri Roshchin caruia ii daruieste un copil, Arseni, nascut in 1994. Elena si Dmitri se despart la cateva luni de la nasterea lui Arseni deoarece parintii lui Roshchin care erau mari nume in teatru, nu erau de acord ca fiul lor sa aibe o relatie cu Elena.

In 1996 este nominalizata la Premiile Nika pentru rolul din “Lady into lassie”. A avut roluri principale in “Pescarusul” si “Trei surori”, piese de Cehov.

In 1999 se muta la New York impreuna cu fiul sau si cu partenerul Maxim Osadchy , insa dupa atentatele de la 11 septembrie 2001 se hotaraste sa revina in Rusia. In 2003 Elena primeste rolul care a facut-o celebra in Europa, dar si peste Ocean, cel al Annei Platonova in serialul tv, “Bednaya Nastya”.

Dupa despartirea de Osadchy, Korikova a avut mai multe relatii pasagere cu realizatori tv si oameni de afaceri rusi. In 2004 este desemnata cea mai sexy rusoaica de catre revista FHM.

De curand, ea s-a apucat si de muzica. In 2008 a facut un featuring cu trupa Vintazh pentru melodia “Plohaya Devochka” si castiga un premiu MTV.

Filmografie:

* Actrita

1. Probka (2009) ....
  2. Champion (Serial TV) (2008) ....
  3. Velocity (2007) ....
  4. Shpionskie igri: Okhota na chernogo volka (2006) ....
  5. Spy Games: A Trap for the Sage (2006) ....
  6. Shpionskie igry: Nelegal (2004) ....
  7. Bednaya Nastya (Serial TV) (2003) .... Anna Platonova
  8. Alice Underground (1999) .... Alice
  9. Mu-Mu (1998) .... Tatyana
 10. Priyatel pokoynika (1997) .... Marina
 11. Baryshnya-krestyanka (1995) .... Elizaveta Muromskaya
 12. Kolechko zolotoe, buket iz alykh roz (1994) ....
 13. Tri sestry (1994) ....
 14. Proklyatie Dyuran (Serial TV) (1993) .... Geneviève
 15. Ya obeshchala, ya uydu... (1992) .... Irina
 16. Ha-bi-assy (1990) ....

Biography:

Born April 12, 1972 in Tobolsk.
In 1995 she graduated from the Drama Department VGIK, where she studied at the famous director and the studio, while the chairman of the Russian Cinematographers' Union SA Solovyov.
The summer of 1998 moved with his family (husband - Maxim Osadchy and son Arseny) in New York, where tries his hand as a model and actress.
In 2001, Elena Korikova admitted to the troupe "Contemporary", where she worked until 2004.

Starred in music videos: Masha Fedorova: "Mama, " Alina Grosu: "Keel", Valery Leontiev: "Eternal Love, " Dmytro Malikov: "Golden Dawn", a group of Prime Minister: "Eastern", Alla Pugacheva: "Call me with a, Leonid Agutin: "Cheer up, " "Summer rain", Igor Sharp: "You are in my September.
Participated in the show "Two Stars " by Vladimir Presnyakov. In the spring of 2008 recorded the song and video for the song "Bad Girl" with "Vintage".

Winner of the Award for Best Actress at the festival "Kinoshock" (1995, for the film "Mistress into Maid")
Winner of Prix of St. Petersburg of the Russian youth festival films (1995, for her role in "Kolechko)
Winner of Nike "(1996, for the film" Mistress into Maid ")
Winner of the Prize of the Festival "Golden Knight" (1999, for the film "Moo-Moo")

Choosing a career

Elena Korikova was born in Siberia, there was and all her childhood. Perhaps it was a Siberian nature helps her to succeed today ...

Elena had never dreamed of becoming an actress. As a child, it is generally not thought of who will become when he grows up. Elena Korikova says: "As a child I grew up, like a flower, grew and did not understand what all should someone become. And when I finished grade 10 and I was asked: "Where are you going to do?" This question put me in a deadlock. I do not even understand what I want. "

Rostov on Don, where he was then living Elena, a local Drama Theatre is recruiting actors. Invited actors-professionals, amateurs and gifted youth. After seeing this ad, Helen decided that fits the third category. And it really was, despite the fact that she was too young for the troupe.
Cinematography. The first movie roles

The first success inspired Helen, and she soon decided to enroll in a theater. A seventeen year old girl went to Moscow. She successfully passed her exams and was admitted to the Film Institute, the workshop of Sergey Solovyov.

Already the first year Korikova started acting in movies. Her first role was a young Mary in the story of Anatoly Mateshko "Ha-bi-aces. Her partner in the film was Vladimir Mashkov, for whom this was the second movie role.

In the period of study budding actress starred in general very much. In melodrama Valery Akhadov "I promised, I'll go ..." Korikova played a young provintsialku Irina, in the drama Dmitry Dolinina "Kolechko gold, a bouquet of red roses" based on Chekhov's story "In the Ravine" - a quiet, frightened Lipa. In addition, Korikova starred in the historical romantic melodrama, Viktor Titov, "The Curse Duran" in drama Sergei Soloviev "Three Sisters".

But the most striking work was the role of Lisa in the film by Alexei Sakharov "Mistress into Maid", filmed on the novel by Alexander Pushkin. Together with Dmitry Shcherbina, they created a wonderful romantic duet. It seems, this picture will give a powerful impetus to further film career of young actors, but ...

Life Style

First husband of Helen Korikovoy could be her classmate at RSIC Dmitry Roshchin - the son of a famous actress Ekaterina Vasilieva and playwright Mikhail Roshchin. For their romance in those years, with bated breath, watching the entire course. When Helen saw that waits for the child, Dmitri immediately made her an offer. But fate intervened Ekaterina Vasilieva. It is said that she did not like the young actress, and she forbade her son to marry. Dmitry obeyed. He currently serves as a deacon in the church and with his son Arseny not communicate.

In 1995 Helen graduated from the University Korikova. In the movie, it was time to complete stagnation. The young actress was at a crossroads - than to make a living? There were even a career change, but luckily for her fans that did not happen.

In the life of Helena was a man who eliminated the problem of making money. Civil husband of Helen and the real father for Arseny became widely known today, the operator and video director Maxim Osadchy. As recognized by the actress, he immediately won her heart.

She said: "We met at the video shoot Dmitry Malikov Golden Dawn. All this took place in Suzdal. The most interesting thing that I've never suffered from insomnia, but that night when he came back with another shot, I could not sleep at all. I do not know what was happening to me. Heard him come in the morning we met and have each other would not leave. I realized that between us all seriously. I have a complex character, to me it is very difficult, but Max - is the man with whom I can easily and who understands me. "

Formal marriage Elena and Maxim had not concluded. "I believe that relations should be recorded as a time when there is a common children. And I really want to give birth to twins "- admits the actress.

At the turn of the century

In the second half of the 90 actress shot is extremely rare. The most notable work was the role of Tanya in the costume drama Yuri Grymov "moo-moo." Korikovoy more often could be seen in music videos: Alla Pugacheva ("Call me to myself), Philip Kirkorov, Valery Leontiev, Dmitry Malikov, Leonid Agutin, Igor Hardball, etc. The company with Korikovoy country stepped into the twenty-first century - Helen has been a leading New Year's eve on ORT.

In the late 90's Helen with her husband and son Arseny left for America. They were going to spend a vacation, but it so happened that Maxim was offered the job and had to stay. Few years the family lived in the U.S. Helena. And all these years it was drawn back to Russia. "I love Moscow, and soon realized that in addition to Russia does not want to live anywhere else" - Helen admitted.

Several times she came home. Filmed in the "Old songs, the comedy of Gregory of Constantinople" Hypnosis "... Living in New York, Helen tried his hand as a model (become the face of Salon Jacques de Sanger") and actress (starred in the 40 minute experimental film, who received more than one prize). But, as the actress admitted, "still, my soul was not in place." As a result, they Maxim decided to return to Russia.

"Contemporary"

Upon arrival in Russia, Elena Korikova received an offer from Galina Volchek to join the troupe of the Contemporary. The actress says: "One day she told me already offered to work in" The Cherry Orchard, "but I was forced to go to America. Bring her a second time, I could not. And when I learned that this Remarque and "Three Comrades", then delighted, because I really love this product. Of course, it was terribly frightening, especially when I agreed, then did not know what all I have to do seven rehearsals, and the eighth to go to the premiere. But a miracle happened, and it worked out! With me doing the assistant Galina - Alexander Sevastyanov, which I'm really grateful. So to me no one has ever worked with. He told me like Dad in a theatrical career, and Galina - theatrical mother. In the theater, I was fine. So, everything related to gossip, intrigue - to our theater is not the case. Such famous artists as Gaft, for example, came and told me good things like: "We are with you." This is really supportive, though before we had were not familiar. "

In "Contemporary" actress has fulfilled three years, then left the theater.

Popularity

The popularity of the actress came after the release of the screens show "Poor Nastia". Here Korikova performed the role of a kind, charming, talented actress Anna Platonova land, which is struggling with the vicissitudes of fate for the right to be happy.

Series, strictly speaking, not of itself is something outstanding, but the actress says it best Russian historical series. Nevertheless, quality photography, beautiful costumes, cute young actors and a convenient time for the show did their job. Actors playing major roles, instantly won wide popularity. Was no exception and Elena Korikova, whose charm and originality to conquer more than one spectator heart.

After the "Poor Nastia" actress starred in "Cruel Intentions" and "Love." On the waiting list for new projects.

Filmography:

Movie roles

2013 Curiosities (in production)
2013 A full-featured/ Complex of the usefulness (in production) :: Jeanne :: main role
2013 Women on the Verge (in production)
2012 Moms :: Oksana
2012 My favorite | 6th story
2011 Kiss of Socrates (Belarus) :: Face :: main role Vronska - journalist
2011 Deadly fragrance | Film number 1
2011 Nefertiti Necklace | Film number 2
2011 Curse of Edvard Munch | Film number 3
2010 Promotions:: Valentine Dunaeva:: main role
-popular singer-
2008 Champion:: Christina Lomov:: main role
2008 Captain's Children 2006:: Eugene, journalist
2005 Right to Love (Ukraine):: Tatyana Bondareva:: main role
-She did not Larin. Bye. She Bondarev. Because the same last name is her official husband, Michael. Tatiana weary of his family life. Marriage to Michael - the first largest, but the last mistake of youth. With Michael, they - more than business partners, together engaged in various projects in the field of entertainment (the organization of festivals, exhibitions).
She did not like the fact that Michael is not quite honestly does business, on occasion he can "throw" partners. Faced with Alexandra, she fell in love. Divorce from Michael is complicated by the fact that they have a daughter-
2005 Agent in Love. Do not leave hope, maestro! :: Lehr, owner of Art Salon:: The main role
2004-2006 Spy Games:: Matveeva
-wife of Colonel-
2004 Undercover | Movie 1
2006 Trap sage | Movie 2
2006 Black Wolf Hunting | Movie 3
2003-2004 Poor Nastya:: Anna Platonova:: main role
-Pupil Baron Korff. Outside the estate, no one knows what Anna - a serf.
Anna is very talented, Baron wants to see her on the stage of the Imperial Theatre-
2001 Old songs. Postscript (TV project)
2001 Hypnosis (short)
2000-2001 Black Room (film almanac)
The film "Hypnosis-2001"
1998 Mu-Mu :: Tatiana
1997 Buddy corpse (Russia, Ukraine, France):: Marina
-wife Bones-
1995 Mistress into Maid:: Lisa Muromskaya:: main role
-"She was seventeen years old. Enlivened her dark eyes dark and very pleasant person. She was unique, and consequently spoiled child." Her playfulness and kept leprosy admired his father and the despair of Madame Miss Jackson "-
1994 Three Sisters:: Irina:: main role
1994 Kolechko gold, a bouquet of red roses:: the main role
1993 The Curse of Duran:: Genevieve
1992 I promised, I will go:: Iryna:: main role
1990 Ha-bi-aces:: Mary:: the main role

Theatr works

"Commonwealth Taganka Actors:
The Seagull (Nina Nina), dir. Sergei Solovyov

"Contemporary":
"Three Comrades " (Pat) of Erich Maria Remarque
The Three Sisters (Irina) to AP Chekhov
"Anfisa" (Nina), Leonid Andreyev
"Demons" (Dasha Shatov) on FM Dostoevsky

Private Company:
"Tales of Old Arbat" - Viktosha (play by Alexei Arbuzov)
"Let Sleeping Dogs Lie" (play by J. Priestley, "Dangerous Corner") - Fred Kaplan (dir. A. Shvedova)

Prizes and awards

* Winner of the Award for Best Actress at the festival "Kinoshock" (1995, for the film "Mistress into Maid")
* Winner of the Prize of the St. Petersburg Festival of Russian youth films (1995, for her role in "Kolechko)
* Winner of Nike "(1996, for the film" Mistress into Maid ")
* Winner of the Prize of the Festival "Golden Knight" (1999, for the film "moo-moo")
* Winner's Choice prize of the newspaper "Komsomolskaya Pravda" Premiere 2003 "for her role as Nina in the play" Anfisa "the play by Leonid Andreyev.

actualizat iulie 2013

Ultima editare efectuata de catre utzy in Dum Dec 11, 2011 10:07 pm, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Data de inscriere : 22/10/2011
Varsta : 26

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Elena Korikova Xzavw41cnz0ova4o
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:34 pm

Elena Korikova Xin_16211030616334062956652
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:35 pm

Elena Korikova 33790_korikova_01Elena Korikova Elena-korikova-755102l-poza
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:44 pm

Elena Korikova Elena-Korikova-1600x1200-006
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Elena Korikova 33791_Elena%20Korikova
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:45 pm

Elena Korikova Elena_korikova_10
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:46 pm

Elena Korikova Yelena_Korikova_1219846611
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty

Elena Korikova Yelena_Korikova_1219846592
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty

Elena Korikova Yelena_Korikova_1261849672_2
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:47 pm

Elena Korikova 11942151231
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Elena Korikova Kinopoisk_ru_Yelena_
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Elena Korikova 8902
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Elena Korikova 59edc2d14876
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:49 pm

Elena Korikova 8bfc554fba51
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:50 pm

Elena Korikova C665c51837cfElena Korikova 608cdd574ea8
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Elena Korikova 94ee4393532e
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Elena Korikova Lennak5
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Elena Korikova Topbeautyapr08
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Elena Korikova Topbeautyapr08002
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:53 pm

Elena Korikova Topbeautyapr08007
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Elena Korikova TelesemElena Korikova Telsem
Sus In jos
JoulieFan45
JoulieFan45
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Noi 20, 2011 3:55 pm

Elena Korikova 42_jpg
Sus In jos
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Dec 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Elena Korikova Bm0tsfhdoe8afsdm
Sus In jos
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova EmptyDum Dec 11, 2011 10:10 pm

Elena Korikova 0f921f63fba9
Sus In jos

Continut sponsorizat

Elena Korikova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Elena Korikova   Elena Korikova Empty

Sus In jos

Elena Korikova

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 

Subiecte similare

-
» Elena Dudina
» Elena Kutyreva
» Elena Ksenofontova
Pagina 1 din 8Mergi la pagina : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Urmatorul

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro  :: Alte filme si seriale :: Actrite :: Actrite - Russia-