turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

seriale si filme turcesti ,coreene si telenouvele

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  

Distribuiţi | 

Lyubov Tolkalina

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Data de inscriere : 10/11/2011
Varsta : 56

Lyubov Tolkalina Empty
MesajSubiect: Lyubov Tolkalina   Lyubov Tolkalina EmptyJoi Noi 07, 2013 11:11 am

Lyubov Tolkalina

Lyubov Tolkalina 989d3e1e1576

Biography:

Born February 16, 1978.
From his childhood involved in sports, worked at the Theatre on the water for children to 12 years played the Little Mermaid, Mary, of Fountain of Bakhchisarai.
Master of Sports in synchronized swimming.
In 1999 she graduated from the Theatre Faculty of VGIK (Alexei Batalov).
In 1999-2003 - actress of the Russian Army.

Spouse - director Egor Mikhalkov-Konchalovsky. Has a daughter, Masha.

Sportswoman

As a child, Love Tolkalina enthusiastically engaged in synchronized swimming, dreamed of becoming a coach. In this field it has achieved good progress, becoming a master of sports. His favorite pastime Tolkalina perceived not as a sport, but rather as art: "I was not into sports, and theater in the water. We put great performances, went on tour ... "Maybe it has affected in the future to choose a profession ...
Cinematography. Meeting with Konchalovsky

Finished with synchronized swimming, Love Tolkalina entered the Film Institute. Here she met with Yegor Konchalovsky. She recalls: "We met through my friend who was a three year older. <...> It was the end of the first course. On that day we had an exam in the skill. And after we noted the change. The celebration was already in full swing when I was told that I immediately called my girlfriend. And she said: "Luba, I'll wait for you in four hours, where it is convenient to you." <...> It is requested, and said that Yegor (she met him) invited her to visit and asked to bring any friend, because his producer had quarreled with his wife and have some way to cheer up the young man. We met near my home. And when we got in the car, the first thing I noticed - is what sits in front of the absolute brand because Yegor came from the shooting of a hot country. He was bald and black. <...> Then we Yegor not seen all summer. I rested my grandfather in the village. And when I returned, my mother said that rang some Egor. Then he called again and offered to meet. We struck up a romance, during which time all the time I was wary. <...> I am in no way has not filed a form that is in love, because inwardly I was sure - this is all over pretty quickly ... "

Six months later, Love and Yegor started living together. For Tolkalina started a completely new life, like a dream. Yegor constantly taking her to various parties and in the metropolitan restaurants. Thanks to him, love to go to London to the National Gallery. Before she opened a new, magical world ...

Cinemactress

While still in VGIK, Love Tolkalina made for himself the discovery that the theater - it's not her. "Every time he went to the scene, thinking:" And I need it? "No fun, no good," - she admits. But the movie - it was her element.

However, despite this, a long time Love is like a shadow of her common law husband. True, her debut in the movie took place fairly soon. Already at the end of Theatre Faculty of VGIK in 1999, she played in the film "The Hermit". But this role has not brought the actress widely known, and in subsequent years Tolkalina not filmed.

Once again viewers saw the actress on the screen in 2002 - in the famous action movie of her husband "Antikiller. This time she got a bit part Luba working in travel agencies. But the next film Konchalovsky Antikiller-2 "of her heroine marrying the hero Fox, also became one of the main characters in the picture. Both films have had great success with audiences, and for the love Tolkalina for some time to consolidate the nickname "antikillershi.

The success of "Antikiller" contributed to the interest of directors of this extraordinary actress. She starred in the television series "line of defense" and "Secular Chronicle. This was followed by Nina Neverova role in the TV series "Sins of the Fathers." Talking about the their work, Love Tolkalina admits: "I dreamed about the role of the costume - hat, feathers ... I want to be feminine, tired of running under a barrage of punches and shots!". Her heroine - a glamorous woman with a cigarette holder in hand. This is what has caused, according to the actress, a real difficulty. The fact is that in life, she does not smoke, and learn how to properly hold a mouthpiece for her was not easy. "Me and cigarette hard just to keep - your fingers do not add up as expected!" - She laughs.

Milestone in his life love Tolkalina considers painting "I Love You", which premiered in late October 2004. Film unanimously recognized scandalous and provocative. Indeed in this picture actress got an unusual role. Its heroine Faith falls for a man who suddenly finds himself in a homosexual and recognized her in this. From this very delicate situation, faith is a completely unexpected way out ...

His decision to play in such an unusual pattern Tolkalina explains: "I agree snimatsya not in the picture about sexual minorities, but in a movie about a lot of love ... And this tape gave me the opportunity to work as a stunning modern woman, I would say - the heroine of our time. Vera Kirillova knows what true love ... for the modern man - it's not just sex or unanswered flour, it does not base passions or lust. Love - this bright and festive feeling that makes us smile and enjoy life. "

Uncommon comedic talent of the actress shown in the film "Listener," which also starred such great actors as Nikita Vysotsky, Dmitry Dyuzhev, Eugene Steblov, Mikhail Efremov.

Currently Tolkalina withdrawn in four-part film, which will be called "Traders". This film tells about a time when all the intelligent people had to take to the streets to earn money in the so-called market economy. The actress plays a talented girl with a higher musical education, which was subsequently founded his own group.

In addition to working in film, Love Tolkalina many acts in commercials, as well as a photo model. Tries it himself and dubbed. Her voice viewers heard in the new animated film, which removes Yegor Konchalovsky.

Life Style

Despite the birth of daughter Masha Yegor Konchalovsky and Love Tolkalina still not registered their relationship. "To be honest, I am afraid to marry. Egor has made sufficient attempts to drag me to the registrar. Sometimes it will suddenly and asks: "Let's get married?". I reply: "We just need me a week to leave." And so we live quite a long time. It even gives some sense of the first day of dating, "- she admits.

Theatrical works

Sarah in "Ivanov" AP Chekhov (1999), in Kabat "Khanum" Giya Kancheli (1999), Desdemona in "Othello" by William Shakespeare (2000).

Filmography:

Movie roles

2013 Belly (in production)
2013 How to Marry a Millionaire-2 (in production)
2013 Brides in the City :: Masha :: main role - girlfriend Lisa
2012 Your world
2012 My heart - Astana (kinoalmanah) (Kazakhstan)
2012 Holiday locked up :: Iraida Kapyznach - Sorokin neighbor
2012 Until the night separates
2012 Cordon investigator Saveliev (Russia, Ukraine) :: Taisa S. Belikov - businessman
2012 Knots | Movie 2
2012 Bride | Movie 3
2012 Hunters | Movie 4
2012 How to Marry a Millionaire :: Pauline Heller - Leonid friend
2012 Everything just Svetlana ::
2012 Time to Love :: Jeanne :: main role
2012 Much rzhaka :: stewardess
2011 Kiss fate :: Faith :: main role
2011 Zhukov :: Lydia Zakharova
2011 Time for Two :: Alain Kasyanov :: main role
2010 The Chronicles of betrayal:: Anna:: main role
2010 Capital of sin:: Madame Anna:: main role
-modeling agency owner from St. Petersburg-
2010 Railwaymen-2:: Bee aferistka
2010 Elaborated trick | 1 Series
2010 Attempt of the Faith:: Episode
2010 Moscow, I love you! (The film almanac):: A woman with a child
2010 In the center of the GUM department store near the fountain
2010 Bearskin (Belarus, Russia):: Helena
-The former wife of Sergey-
2010 Love on March 9! :: Light
-girlfriend Katie-
2010 Payment:: Olga Maltsev:: main role
2010 Forum:: Vic Zavadskaya:: main role
-gallerist-
2010 More Love:: Elsa:: main role
2010 You ordered the murder:: Lyubov Streshneva:: main role
2009 Precinct :: Lilly
2009 Black Tango | 6-Series
2009 Heart of Captain Nemov:: Tatiana Mulyavin
2009 Bride at any cost:: Mironov
-Love Tolkalina:
My character clearly knows what she wants and reaching what she wants, she gets the maximum pleasure. She knows the weaknesses of others and in general such an aggressive girl.
In general, bad girl, not too pleasant, to be sure. But it goes unpunished: "An Excuse me, excuse me ..." -
2009 Forbidden Reality:: Pauline
2009 Cherry Jam. Episode 1: The Japanese policeman (not completed)
2008 Crazy angel:: Valentine Muromtseva:: main role
-well-known television presenter and journalist-
2008 Black Dress (Ukraine):: Natalia Levina:: main role
2008 Preserve me rain:: Marianne Steklov:: main role
2008 Photos:: Singer Alice (Alexander Osipov)
2008 Take me to heaven | 1-series
2008 One day in the province:: Elena
-local policeman-
2008 Golden Key:: Katia
2008 The road to happiness:: Jeanne
2007 Kiss of Fallen Angels:: Marina, wife of Roman:: main role
2007 Open, Santa Claus! :: Eugene:: main role
2007 Leningrad . City Living:: Episode
2007 Canned:: Olga
2007 Caucasus (Azerbaijan, Russia):: Sofia:: main role
2007 Zastava
2007 Let's play (Ukraine):: Lera Izotov
2007 In anticipation of a miracle:: Representative of the "KK Sports"
2007 Performers:: Masha
2006 My General:: Marina Krasovskaya:: main role
2006 Return of the Prodigal Dad:: Svetlana:: main role
2005 Talisman of Love:: Olga Uvarov:: main role
-eldest daughter of Gabriel Uvarov from his first marriage.
She skillfully uses her feminine charms, is able to shine in society. She likes to lead a bohemian lifestyle.
Olga has never recognized the authority of the parent and one day she decided to change my life drastically ...
2005 Escape:: Tatiana Pakhomov
2005 Oscar (film-show):: Jacqueline:: main role
2005 Nesting Dolls | Matrioshki | Matroesjka's (Belgium):: Olga
2004 I Love You
2004 I Love You:: Faith:: The main role
-Faith works speaker-presenter. Each evening she tells the news on television. In love with a homosexual patient bulimia-
2004 Traders (Ukraine):: Mila Petrov:: home role
2004 Listener :: Marina
2004 The Russian medicine:: Faith
2004 Games Adult Girls (Ukraine):: Alka:: main role
-girlfriend-
2004 Sins of the Fathers:: Nina Neverova
2004 Twins:: Actress
2003 Mail-order brides | Mail Order Bride:: dancer
2003 Eulampy Romanov. The corollary is an amateur -1
2003 Poker Shark:: Episode
2003 Antikiller-2:: Luba
2002 Society Columns:: Victoria
2002 Red Serpent | Red Serpent:: girl in a bar
2002 Main role
2002 Antikiller:: Luba
-he loves the protagonist of Fox.-
2001 Line of Defense
2000 Trajectory Butterflies
2000 parting with Moscow (the UK, Russia)
2000 Marsh Turkish (1 season)
2000 Control Shot | Film 10:: Episode
1999 Recluse

Vocals
2008 Photos
the song "Heaven"

Part in film
2010 Vlad Galkin. Hard to be a hero ... (Documentary)

actualizat iulie2013
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Data de inscriere : 15/04/2012
Varsta : 39

Lyubov Tolkalina Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Lyubov Tolkalina   Lyubov Tolkalina EmptyJoi Noi 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Lyubov Tolkalina 1c0e7ec154f0
Sus In jos

Lyubov Tolkalina

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro  :: Alte filme si seriale :: Actrite :: Actrite - Russia-