turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

seriale si filme turcesti ,coreene si telenouvele

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  

Distribuiţi | 

Ekaterina Klimova

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
Mergi la pagina : 1, 2, 3  Urmatorul
AutorMesaj
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Data de inscriere : 10/11/2011
Varsta : 56

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Noi 03, 2012 10:08 am

Ekaterina Klimova
Sus In jos
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Noi 03, 2012 10:09 am

Ekaterina Klimova 6-43
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Data de inscriere : 15/04/2012
Varsta : 39

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Noi 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Ekaterina Klimova/ Екатерина Климова
Ekaterina Klimova Krasotaorelpost

Ekaterina Klimova Krasotaorel4

Biography:

Born January 24, 1978 in Moscow.

For the recognition of the actress all her childhood took place in the team: nursery, kindergarten, school, pioneer camps ... It was with them the love of Catherine began to acting, manifested later. One day, Kate, along with her friends from the class went to do the preparatory courses in Cinematography. And as it turned out they did not pass, and an aspiring actress accepted. Surrounding only laughed Klimova, because she often threw mugs: figure skating, athletics, clubs sewing, knitting ...

However, she enrolled in drama school Schepkinskoe at the Maly Theater (acting department, workshop NN Afonin). And in 1999 he graduated with honors.

After graduation, BA Morozov invited Catherine to the role of Desdemona in the Theatre of the Russian army (for this role, won a Crystal Rose Viktor Rozov "in category" Cast up to 30 years). Since working there to this day.

After Schepkinskogo school tried herself as a teacher of elocution lessons and acting in the Children's model agency. For its recognition, for her it was a good experience, because children - these are the same viewers, they are also important sincerity.

Ekaterina Klimova blessed with many talents: able to drive a car, is engaged in horse-riding, dancing, singing, fences. She studied French and English. She worked in advertising on radio and television. Sang in the musical "The Bureau of happiness", m / s "Game of Snap," "Poor Nastya" (the song "Oh, if my sadness ...")

In parallel, she worked in the Theater Company Vinogradov, is involved in theater projects, PA Stein, plays entreprise.

Married to actor Igor Petrenko, has three children.

Childhood

Catherine was born in Moscow. About his childhood, she says: "I have almost all the childhood memories associated with her elder sister Vika. We love each other. We had very different: and fought and reconciled. She is older than me for 4 years. The first children's experiences - from her love, from her older friends, memories - of how she took me with him for a walk. In the camp went along, there simply was mafia. The first cigarette smoked, too, with her - in the kitchen. And now the two become good mothers, to raise their Children. "

At school, Catherine studied are not very well: "... algebra to geometry and physics - it's just awful, then I somewhere had to" Snickers "to pay for examinations, where it is simple good relationship with the teacher, somewhere something in Latin wrote on a poster for a good mark. In general. Somehow eventually reach grade 11. I do not like school so far ... "

Catherine oppressed by the organization of school, but with classmates she had a great relationship. Bright spot in her childhood memories were trips to the camp. There, she gladly attended various performances. Then she was born and the dream of becoming an actress.

Schepkinskoe School

Catherine entered the acting department Schepkinskogo school at the Maly Theater (workshop NN Afonin). She recalls: "... I got so into their midst! In the first year we were forced to paint dogs, cats, plants. Of course, everyone laughed. If from the street someone looked at the audience, he would seem to be all gone crazy. But then all the children are drawn into it, and it gets interesting - unless, of course, to be dismissive of this approach. I knew even then - if you'll laugh at yourself, nothing happens. Institute is a world that is me formed.

Catherine's classmates were Peter Krasilov and Maxim Konovalov ("Boomer").

At the graduation Catherine played a role in the play "Romance". She got an old dress that was found in the Maly Theater in a terrible state. Catherine gave it full otrestavrirovala sitting on it at night, embellished with lace and beading. It was her first costume role, 4 years later she became famous in another costume role - in the TV series "Poor Nastya".

Theatre

After graduating in 1999 Schepkinskoe school, Catherine took a job in the Theater of the Russian army. The young actress entrusted with the role of Desdemona in the play "Othello," and she coped well with the task. For this work, Catherine was awarded the prize "Crystal Rose Viktor Rozov" in category "Cast up to 30 years."

In addition to "Othello" Catherine is busy in the play "Stingy," "Much Ado About Nothing" and others. In parallel, it works in a theatrical company Vinogradov, in theatrical projects PA Shteyna (Oscar) plays in the entreprise.

A meeting with Igor Petrenko

One of the first role of Catherine in the film was the Rice on the show "Moscow Windows". Along with her on the show was filmed Igor Petrenko. They were acquainted with the school. Catherine studied at higher rate, though it was under the age of Igor for the year. But in those years they were just friends ...

According to the plot and characters Petrenko, Klimova tied a romantic relationship that ended in marriage. A similar thing happened in my life. Already on the set screw them novel. Catherine says, "Igor immediately caught my attention. He was surprisingly calm, it is very hard to ruffle. And this is a very kind man and never fails to help. " However, upon completion of filming of the novel at the time ended. The fact that Catherine and Igor at the time were not free. "I then something stirred in his soul, but I did not let the feelings grow. Each of us were a family and obligations ", - says Igor. They eventually parted ways ...

A year passed and one day the phone rang Igor. As recognized by the actor, all the while Kate did not come out of his head, and relationship with his wife exhausted. Catherine says: "I never thought that he would call me within a year after the shooting, but when it happened, I realized that I can not live without him. About a month later we moved in together. "

Soon they both starred in the sequel "Moscow windows" - the TV series "The best city in the world."

"Poor Nastya"

Ekaterina Klimova star rose after reaching the screens of the country series "Poor Nastya". But before that, in addition to "Moscow windows" and "The Best of Earth," she had time to act in several films and serials. She played Jeanne D'Albret in the tragic-comic phantasmagoria Karen Shakhnazarov "Poisons or the World History of Poisoning," Inna Gavryushin in the television series "The Times did not choose" (2001), Kate in the TV series "Do not Leave Me, Love" (2002).

On the sample to the TV series "Poor Nastya" Catherine asked director Peter Stein, whom she played in the play "Oscar". He first called her as soon as it became known that she adopted the role of Natalia Repnin.

According to many character Klimova - one of the most fascinating protagonist. Catherine says: "My character Natasha Repnina - very beautiful, interesting and strong-willed woman. One of the most powerful women in the picture. She always tried to turn every situation that even it does not relate to. Sometimes this leads to not very good results."

Hobbies

"Unfortunately, the princess, I'm just in the series. In my life I - actress Yekaterina Klimova. My hobby - football. From early childhood, my father took me to football, where I learned to" hurt "really ... When I sit on the podium, I think I better coach and all the athletes know how to play ... "

In addition to working in film and theater Catherine gives lessons in the Children's model agency, Scene it and acting, works in advertising on radio and television.

She knows how to drive a car, is engaged in horse-riding, dancing, singing, fences. She studied French and English.

Filmography
Movie roles

2014 Rasputin (in production) :: Anna Vyrubova - maid of honor
2013 Courier from Paradise (in production) :: Anna S.
2013 Kuprin (in production) :: Rice
2013 Outright | Movie 1
2013 Gorjunov (in production) :: Masha
2013 7 main desires (Russia, Ukraine, in production) :: Fairy
2012 I'll never forget :: Faith :: main role
2012 Happy New Year, my mother! :: Victoria :: main role - mom
2012 Mothers and Daughters | 3rd story
2012 Dragon Syndrome (Russia, Ukraine) :: Eugene Schegoleva :: main role - FSB lieutenant colonel, deputy Zaporozhets
2012 Date :: Anna :: Svetlov primary role
2012 Escape-2 :: Svetlana
2012 One day in Rostov :: Lily - shifrovalschitsa
2012 Match (Ukraine, Russia) Olga Kovtun ::
2012 Flies :: Snejana
2012 Protector :: Maria :: Komissarov primary role
2012 Goryunov (in production) :: Masha
2011 Spring in December :: Olga :: main role - notary
2010 Each has its own war :: Nastya
2010 Boiling Point:: Dasha Korshunova:: main role
2010 Strong weak woman:: Mary:: the main role
2010 Escape:: Svetlana Dunaeva
-lawyer-
2010 We are from the future - 2:: Nina:: main role
2010 Love Undercover:: Tatiana
2009 Antikiller DK: Love without memory | Antikiller Danil Koretsky:: Kate:: main role
-administrative assistant banker Hondacheva-
2008 A quiet family life:: Inessa
2008 Side effects:: Svetlana
2008 We are from the future:: Nina Polyakova
2008 Second Wind:: Captain Bakhteeva:: main role
-military psychologist-
2008 All is not by accident (Russia, Ukraine):: Xenia P.
2006 My Prechistenka:: Katia
-The daughter of Tony and Andrew Barinov, niece of Ivan Barinov, wife of Nicholas Repnin. After marrying against his parents, over time Kate is convinced that they were right. Drunken spree husband, his irresponsible attitude to the family forced to leave Katya wife and pick up his son. She very much wants to return, but she does not believe a messy and inconsistent to her husband. Only his mother's death reconciles them, and Repnin Jr. reunite-
2006 Storm Gate:: Alain Doronin
2006 lusty, or the Fab Four:: Yunna
- one of the girls Igor-
2005 Oscar (film-show):: Colette
2005 Kamenskaya-4:: Julia Blokhina
-Daughter of the former director of the institute where she works and her husband Kamensky. Is trying to divorce his wife Chistyakov, fall in love with-
2005 Private affair | Movie 1
2005 Two of trees, not counting the dogs:: Sasha, the granddaughter of the Boss
2004 Sins of the Fathers:: Catherine Androsova:: main role
2003-2004 Poor Nastya:: Natalia Repnina:: main role
-sister of Michael Repnina; junior maid of honor of the Empress, a friend of Olga Kalinovskaya; bride Andrew Dolgoruky-
2003 Farewell in June:: Tanya Repnikova:: main role
-Rector's daughter-
2003 Best City Land:: Rice
2003 One morning they woke up:: Episode
2001 Poisons or the World History of Poisoning:: Joan of Albret
-Queen of Navarre-
2001 Do not leave me, love:: Katia
2001 Moscow Windows:: Rice
2001 Games Snap
2001 Length is not selected:: Inna Gavryushin:: main role
-Student meets with George Leytmanom. She's in love with him, but receives no reciprocity. Yuri helps financially. Money secretly takes her father in buying or selling of valuables at home. The father learns about this and asks her again not to do, and if they need the money, he will be able to give her-

Theatre works:
* Veronica Bogdanov - B. Pink "Live Forever";
* Beatrice - William Shakespeare "Much Ado About Nothing";
* Countess Kalugin - Leo Tolstoy Sevastopol March ";
* Marian - Jean-B.Moler "Mean";
* Silvia, Nancy, Rose - "School of Love. "

actualizat iulie 2013

Ultima editare efectuata de catre IzaB in Joi Noi 28, 2013 8:02 pm, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Noi 03, 2012 8:00 pm

Ekaterina Klimova Klimova2
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Noi 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Ekaterina Klimova Klimova1
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Noi 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Ekaterina Klimova Karavangh
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty

Ekaterina Klimova Fb178650
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty

Ekaterina Klimova B7635ceefe63
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Noi 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Ekaterina Klimova 102671
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Noi 03, 2012 8:02 pm

Ekaterina Klimova 115assklimova400
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty

Ekaterina Klimova Escapeo
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Noi 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Ekaterina Klimova Escape2t
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Noi 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Ekaterina Klimova Escape8
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptyDum Apr 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Ekaterina Klimova IMG_6106_2_zps4e0225f5
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptyDum Apr 07, 2013 8:16 pm

Ekaterina Klimova Ad_W6_KN_354k_zps850d1326
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty

Ekaterina Klimova B3b4b0b562a62a85c854855fa4273_7_D_12_Vorotnikova
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptyDum Apr 07, 2013 8:18 pm

Ekaterina Klimova Ad_W6_KN_354k_zps850d1326

ar fii pacat sa se desparta...erau un adevarat exemplu..... Suspect
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptyMier Noi 06, 2013 9:40 am

Ekaterina Klimova G_Ihh41_U1_HU
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptyMier Noi 06, 2013 9:40 am

Ekaterina Klimova E_NJxh_LUy_0_E
Sus In jos
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptyJoi Noi 07, 2013 10:31 am

foarte frumoasa Katya , minunata ideea cu impartirea pe categorii a actritelor 034 
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptyJoi Noi 07, 2013 11:19 am

utzy a scris:
foarte frumoasa Katya , minunata ideea cu impartirea pe categorii a actritelor 034 
Very Happy sa ne fie mai usor, utzy te imbratisez cu drag....
034 034 034 
Sus In jos
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Mai 03, 2014 12:34 am

Ekaterina Klimova Ekaterina-klimova-878796l-poza
Sus In jos
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Mai 03, 2014 12:35 am

Ekaterina Klimova F2ff712fa2d43eee063827b790b9023a
Sus In jos
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Mai 03, 2014 12:36 am

Ekaterina Klimova 672458791
Sus In jos
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova EmptySam Mai 03, 2014 12:43 am

Ekaterina Klimova 1340882310-all-stars.su-ekaterina-klimova-169
Sus In jos

Continut sponsorizat

Ekaterina Klimova Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Ekaterina Klimova   Ekaterina Klimova Empty

Sus In jos

Ekaterina Klimova

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 

Subiecte similare

-
» Ekaterina Vilkova
» Ekaterina Guseva
» Ekaterina . Екатерина (2014)
Pagina 1 din 3Mergi la pagina : 1, 2, 3  Urmatorul

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro  :: Alte filme si seriale :: Actrite :: Actrite - Russia-