turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

seriale si filme turcesti ,coreene si telenouvele

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  

Distribuiţi | 

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
GUMUS-NOOR
GUMUS-NOOR

Data de inscriere : 19/10/2011

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) Empty
MesajSubiect: Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)   Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) EmptyDum Noi 06, 2011 12:37 pm

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) Khj1
Locul nasterii
Coreea de Sud
Data nasterii
02.03.1971 (39 ani)
Ocupaţie
Actriţă

Filme cu Ko Hyeon-jeong

* Actresses / Şase actrițe (2009)
* Like You Know It All / Jal Aljido Motamyunseo (2009) - Ko Soon-yi
* The Great Queen Seondeok / Secretele de la palat (2009) - Misil
* Haebyonui yoin / Woman on the Beach (2006) - Kim Mun-suk

Biografie

xYoo Seung-Ho este un actor sud-coreean. A debutat cu filmele "The way home" si "Daddy Fish", apoi a jucat in drame televizate, precum "Love Letter", "Sad love story" si "The Legend" (acolo unde a interpretat rolul adolescentului Damdeok). In 2008, a participat la proiectul "I love Asia", impreuna cu alte celebritati precum Jackie Chan, Wonder Girls, Jang Nara, Wheesung si multi altii, cu scopul de a oferi ajutor victimelor cutremurului din regiunea Sichuan, China.

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) Ko-hyeon-jeong-839997l-poza
Sus In jos
GUMUS-NOOR
GUMUS-NOOR

MesajSubiect: Re: Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)   Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) EmptyDum Noi 06, 2011 2:10 pm

Go Hyun-Jung – An Interview
November 4, 2010
Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) Khj2

Resilient actress relishes dramatic return

from JoongAngDaily

November 04, 2010

Actresses typically fall into one of two main categories: the ingenue whose looks help her win plumb roles and the studied veteran who outshines her peers in every scene.

Although Go Hyun-jung has the looks of an ingenue, Go’s talent puts her among some of the best actresses of her generation. She wasn’t the leading character when she played Lady Misil in the hit period drama “Queen Seondeok,” but her interpretation of the power-hungry main rival to the queen was impressive enough to make viewers remember the show as Misil’s story, not the queen’s. She later won the highest award for an actress at the 2009 MBC Drama Awards for her work.

Ten months later and Go has returned to television as the nation’s first woman president in “Daemul,” which means “big shot” in Korean. In the drama, Go plays Seo Hye-rim, who gets into politics after the government fails to rescue her husband, who is being held hostage in Afghanistan.

With its gripping plot and star-studded cast, which also includes pan-Asian actor Kwon Sang-woo, the drama’s third episode earned an audience share of 26.4 percent, a high figure for such a new program.

The show’s ratings have been helped by its controversial plot, which includes events from Korea’s recent past such as a presidential impeachment and the sinking of a Navy warship.

Like the character she plays, Go has had a life filled with drama.

She got her start as runner-up in the Miss Korea pageant in 1989, which launched her acting career. Her big break came in the 1995 SBS drama “Sandglass.” The drama dealt with modern Korean history from 1970 to the 1990s and was one of the highest rated dramas in history, with average ratings of 50.8 percent. People would rush home just to see a new episode, saying “it’s time to go home,” which meant they had to go home to watch Sandglass.

Go gained notoriety for her marriage to Chung Yong-jin, vice chairman of Shinsegae Group, and the messy divorce that followed in November 2003, in which she temporarily lost custody of her children.

In Korea, divorce is still a big blow to actresses but Go has overcome the stigma and proven that she still has the power to rule the screen.

Here are excerpts from an interview with Go, conducted on location during the shooting of Daemul in Gapyeong, Gyeonggi, last month.

Q. Which character do you feel is closer to your personality – Misil or Seo Hye-rim?

A. I think I’m closer to Seo Hye-rim but I admire Misil’s charisma. Hye-rim is someone who believes in herself, though she is not as ambitious or strategic as Misil. Misil is more of a dictator, whereas Hye-rim has a skeptical personality. I want Seo Hye-rim to be the type of president that the audience can feel comfortable with.

Seo Hye-rim seems a little idiotic or out of sorts at times. Was that intentional?

I don’t think Hye-rim is an idiot, but she is so earnest that some of her actions come across as silly. And even a serious drama like this one needs some moments of comic relief.

But in general, I think the real idiots are the people who talk a lot but take no action.

What do you think is the secret to your strong image compared to other actresses?

I guess it comes out when I have that sudden anger.

Now that I think about it, I’ve admired the elder actors and actresses who are able to make the whole crowd freeze when they step into a scene. That is only possible for people who have self confidence. But I don’t think having a strong image as an actress is always a good thing.

There has been opposition to Daemul from the political arena. How do you respond to that?

I don’t understand why. This is just a fictional drama. Honestly, I’m worried that the drama might bring up painful memories for those who actually experienced some of the events we portray. In that way it’s also cathartic.

There are lots of magnificent politicians in the country and the whole nation knows that. This drama is just a fictionalized version of the weaknesses of politics.

Your character is similar to certain existing female politicians.

If you can compare my character with a real politician then that means I haven’t done my job. I should do better. I don’t want to make people wish that there is such a character in real life.

Have you ever thought of being a politician?

Never! I don’t like to stand in front of people. Being in politics is totally different from acting. The position requires responsibility, sacrifice and a certain amount of artifice.

How would you like to be remembered as an actress?

I want to be known as an actress who is fierce.
Sus In jos
GUMUS-NOOR
GUMUS-NOOR

MesajSubiect: Re: Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)   Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) EmptyDum Noi 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) Sda2

http://koreandiorama.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post-new.php

The Seoul International Drama Awards (SDA) has updated its website and there are 3 segments for Drama categories; Mini Series, Short Drama & Drama Series. I supposed the organiser wanted to nominate as many dramas as possible.

Kdrama is represented by;
Mini Series – IRIS & Chuno
Drama Series – Queen Seon Deok

For the category of Best Actor/Actress, Kdrama is represented by;
Lee Byung-Hun – IRIS

The drama Chuno and its male lead Jang Hyuk has been chosen to receive “Special Prizes for Korean Wave” a new category introduced this year. Besides Jang Hyuk, Lee Byung-Hyun will also receives this honor. Not to be forgotten are Go Hyun-Jung (QSD) & Han Hyo-Joo (Brilliant Legacy) who would be recognised for their roles (what on earth is this supposed to be??).

eesshh … SDA might as well has a separate category for Korean dramas so that Korean actors/actresses do not have to compete on the same platform as the international stars.
Sus In jos
GUMUS-NOOR
GUMUS-NOOR

MesajSubiect: Re: Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)   Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) EmptyDum Noi 06, 2011 2:55 pm

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) Koh1

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 03200755Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 03200705
Sus In jos
GUMUS-NOOR
GUMUS-NOOR

MesajSubiect: Re: Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)   Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) EmptyDum Noi 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) Koohyunjung21

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) Koohyunjung19

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) Koohyunjung18

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) Koohyunjung15
Sus In jos
florina-octaviana89
florina-octaviana89
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

Data de inscriere : 07/11/2011

MesajSubiect: Re: Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)   Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) EmptyDum Feb 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1--5Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1--6
Sus In jos
florina-octaviana89
florina-octaviana89
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

MesajSubiect: Re: Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)   Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) EmptyDum Feb 12, 2012 9:07 pm

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1--9
Sus In jos
florina-octaviana89
florina-octaviana89
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

MesajSubiect: Re: Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)   Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) EmptyDum Feb 12, 2012 9:08 pm

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1--8
Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1--10Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) EBACB4ECA09C-1_EBB3B5EC82AC
Sus In jos
florina-octaviana89
florina-octaviana89
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

MesajSubiect: Re: Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)   Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) EmptyDum Feb 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1-21Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1-22
Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1batKo Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1bboardKo Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1bboard-1
Sus In jos
florina-octaviana89
florina-octaviana89
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

MesajSubiect: Re: Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)   Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) EmptyDum Feb 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 381355_316540311720005_100000921168168_1001828_1123187966_nKo Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 398050_313489938691709_100000921168168_991783_2096490938_n
Sus In jos
florina-octaviana89
florina-octaviana89
Colaborator special
Colaborator special

MesajSubiect: Re: Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)   Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) EmptyDum Feb 12, 2012 9:11 pm

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1--2
Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1-
Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1--1
Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1s-6
Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1b8
Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) 1--3
Sus In jos

Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)   Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정) Empty

Sus In jos

Ko Hyeon-jeong (고현정)

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 

Subiecte similare

-
» Jeong do Jeon, Infruntarea dinastiilor (2014)
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro  :: Coreea :: Actrite :: Ko Hyun Jung-