turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

seriale si filme turcesti ,coreene si telenouvele

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  

Distribuiţi | 

Champion . Чемпион (2008)

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Data de inscriere : 15/04/2012
Varsta : 39

Champion . Чемпион (2008) Empty
MesajSubiect: Champion . Чемпион (2008)   Champion . Чемпион (2008) EmptyMar Iun 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Champion/ Чемпион - Russia 2008

Champion . Чемпион (2008) Qabeapzczjdk

Directed by Artem Nasybulin Maxim Subbotin, Yuri Leiser
Producers Yuri Sapronov, Andrei Smirnov, Andrei Prokopiev
Manufacturing Company Russian World Studios (RWS) for channel STS 2008

Actors :
Victor Dobronravov, Elena Korikova, Mikhail Mamaev, Gregory Siyatvinda, Benjamin Smekhov, Julia Zhigalina, Anna Taratorkin, Boris Shcherbakov, Olga Stashkevich

Nr. episoade : 40

Ultima editare efectuata de catre IzaB in Mar Iun 24, 2014 6:19 pm, editata de 1 ori
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

MesajSubiect: Re: Champion . Чемпион (2008)   Champion . Чемпион (2008) EmptyMar Iun 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Champion . Чемпион (2008) A705a9676cc9

Script for the film "The Champ" is based on an Israeli series, the producers of Dori Media (world leader in production of TV series). In this dramatic story intertwined Events destiletney old and modern, first love and revenge of the injured women, passion and football. A starring Helen Korikova and Victor Dobronravov. In the story, the hero - football Sasha Zhigulev, Gigue, on takeoff career throws his beloved Tina. Ten years later they meet again, but now the situation is changing dramatically. Zhigulev became famous football player, makes a successful athletic career. Tina from a naive girl into a socialite and became an influential lady - wife of aluminum magnate and owner of a football club, which plays Zhigulev. Now his fate and career entirely in the hands of Tina, and her revenge on former lover will be fierce. What ultimately will prevail: the desire to avenge the humiliation of all or a lingering feeling, because Tina still loves Alexander? This audience has yet to learn. Production of the series - in full swing.

Pity the bitch Tina!
On location Elena fully transformed into his character, gestures, looks, manners - all this is so unlike the role played previously Acrisius that it seems as if the camera is a different person. Korikova so get used to the way that even in the breaks between filming scenes continues to play the role of the authoritarian and unapproachable beauty.
- Tina by nature a girl is not weak, but to myself I can not say that is inferior to her strength of spirit, - says Elena. - Let my character at first vzlyad and a bitch, I still try it "humanize". Gigue destroyed her world and she herself had all piece together, so she wore a mask of a bitch. Hopefully, viewers will also try to understand and justify.

Several ways to keep warm
Many of the football scene in serialesnimalis live at the stadium of FC Saturn in Ramenskoye. In the "battle" scenes took part not only of professional football players - had to drive the ball and the actors who did so with evident pleasure, and even showed good results for fans.
- The script is written so many football terms, that will not find it! - Helen smiles. - I like football. During location filming myself repelled the ball to the center of the field without any stunt doubles! And then we just played football because it was cold outside and we both were lying. In the end, all agreed that I can safely take on the role of the soccer players!
But Victor Dobronravov, which is the role that on there sport, had to sweat in earnest.
- Before filming began two weeks we practiced hard, - says Victor. - Of course, we, the actors are riding in a sparing mode, but still we have learned to take the ball, give a pass ...
Already played a few matches before the camera. One of these matches was generally extreme - the temperature of minus 12 and you're in costume sportvinom run around the field, snow molds in the face ... Then I had to otpaivatsya hot tea, not to get sick.
In the film, a lot of tricks moments - for example, for the first six months of shooting time to remove the burning house, the suicide of the president of the club (he either fell, or jumped from the bridge) and several mass brawls. Them in the picture until two. For the first relating to the period of 1997, when Sasha Zhigulev and Tina first met, Dobronravov had pure clean shaven and wear a wig with a "tail." A second fight happened in the "Today" - between fans of two football teams. Of the 20 fighters - 8 professional stuntmen, they put a brawl.

Menu "Champion"
However, no fights, united alive "Champion". And its family atmosphere, which is retained outside the shooting area. For example, the mother of Victor Dobronravova pampered actors culinary own cooking.
- It has become a hallmark of our project. On the sidelines we eat homemade food, lovingly cooked by my mom, - says Victor. - Sometimes I do not have time to jump to my mother and take lunch, while his colleagues raises the question: where fungi, where the lettuce and stuff? We can say this series is largely nurtured by her mother's provisions found, too.

sursa : http://translate.google.ro/translate?hl=ro...%26newsid%3D118
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

MesajSubiect: Re: Champion . Чемпион (2008)   Champion . Чемпион (2008) EmptyMar Iun 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

MesajSubiect: Re: Champion . Чемпион (2008)   Champion . Чемпион (2008) EmptyMar Iun 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Champion . Чемпион (2008) Imageskkii
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

MesajSubiect: Re: Champion . Чемпион (2008)   Champion . Чемпион (2008) EmptyMar Iun 24, 2014 6:20 pm

Champion . Чемпион (2008) 50633_B
Sus In jos

Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: Champion . Чемпион (2008)   Champion . Чемпион (2008) Empty

Sus In jos

Champion . Чемпион (2008)

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 

Subiecte similare

-
» Vicdan (2008)
» The Duchess (2008)
» Fate (2008)
» Genco 2008
» Aşk Yakar (2008–2009)
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro  :: Alte filme si seriale :: Telenuvele :: Seriale :: Seriale rusesti-