turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

seriale si filme turcesti ,coreene si telenouvele

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  

Distribuiţi | 

Aleksandr Kalyagin

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Data de inscriere : 15/04/2012
Varsta : 39

Aleksandr Kalyagin Empty
MesajSubiect: Aleksandr Kalyagin   Aleksandr Kalyagin EmptyJoi Noi 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Aleksandr Kalyagin/ Александр Калягин

Aleksandr Kalyagin 63444420

Biography

Kalyagin Alexander Alexandrovich

Born May 25, 1942 in the city Malmyzh Kirov region.
In 1965 he graduated from drama school named after BV Shchukin (course VK Lviv) and became an actor of the Moscow Theatre of Drama and Comedy Theatre on Taganka, then worked at the theater named Yermolova and theater Taganka.
In 1971, the actor joined the Moscow Art Theatre named after M. Gorky (from 1989 the theater was named after Anton Chekhov).
In 1993 he became artistic director of Moscow Theater "Et cetera".
In the film debuted in 1967, a cameo role in the film "Nick Bauman".
As a director in the movie debuted, taking off in 1985 melodrama "My Girlfriend".
In 1995, documentary filmmaker, Galina Yevtushenko made a film "Alexander Kalyagin: Monologue on favorite."

Since 1996, the chairman of the Theatre Union of Russia. He taught at the Moscow Art Theater School in 1986-1990, the International School of Theatrical Arts. Chekhov in Zurich (1989-91), a British-American School of Dramatic Art in Oxford (1990-93), in Chekhov's School of Theatre Arts in Paris (1992-95).

Born on 25/05/1942 in Malmyzh, Kirov region
Russia (Russia)

One morning, seventy-five great country woke up in a buoyant mood, despite the ongoing struggle for peace: the day before on television showed the film "Hello, I'm your aunt, who was immediately rastaskan quotations. "I'll kiss you. Then. If you like". We received a surprise gift comedian Alexander Kalyagin, and charmed his sky-blue eyes, hastened to the place where "a lot of wild monkeys, but where in fact turned out to be not so quietly, as promised we aunt Charlie from Brazil.

Article:

"Well, you, Globe! - Screaming like a superintendent Pioneer. A boy looks out the window. "I appeal to you!" - Komsomol badge scarlet pupil shines on the perturbed chest. The boy slowly turned away from the window. It's him! The boy, probably, really like the Globe - krugloglazy, chubby and - something already there - not skinny. Then he will ape in front of my mother's dressing table, writhing different faces, represent something Chaplin, then Raikin, and one day forget about the fear of being ridiculous, and learn to laugh more. He will become a comedian. And tragedian. And the artistic director of the theater, and the chairman of the Theatre Union of Russia, and just a good actor. But after 46 years did not forget the humiliation of Child: Well you, Globe!

Meanwhile, "Komsomolskaya goddess" almost right. Alexander Kalyagin, like any talented person, indeed the globe. Whole planet. With its seas, oceans, reefs, murky depths, clear rivers, impassable forests, swamps, deserts, volcanoes.

"When nervous, a lot of it. Just swallow like a crocodile of some sort. All there, she throws herself into the fire. People came: 'Play, look great! Bursting with so ... Are you all right?" - 'It's okay. Normal'.

He has in the archives somewhere lying around black and white card, his first fotoproba for "An Unfinished Piece" in which Nikita Mikhalkov drew a bold felt-tip pen in a round face kalyaginskogo desired contour. Nikita was strict. Vlezesh in this size, you'll play. Month Kalyagin sat on buckwheat. Climbed. Played. Perhaps his best film role.

But in fact he believes that writing about it is not interesting:

- What have I discovered in the profession? Nothing! I opened myself. That's it! I was tortured Question: Tell me some funny incident. I do not remember! They are, but they did not interest me. Because I already lived - what I'll tell you. It is better to talk about something else. In general, if you do book, it all could be built on the letters. What I have them in my life wrote ...

The letter, from which it would be good to start a book - in the trunk. Chest in the country. A problem ... No, to her Alexander today did not get. And tomorrow, too. Morning-evening - the rehearsal "The Merchant of Venice" with Robert Sturua, and still plays in his theater Et Setera, and the role of the Arts Theatre and Theatre Union ... Gets the next day, find a couple of hours of sunrise.

Letters from afar

The first letter (and only) from his father, Alexander Kalyagin, was written May 25, 1942 purple ink stationery and sent to the village Malmyzh that the river Vyatka, where he had to evacuate a son. And less than a month later, on June 17, Alexander died. Heart failure. But his son managed to give a name. "Well, let's call it like this: Alexander - a good name, nice and has a heroic past. Abbrevation Alex. Too perfect! So, we decided - Alexander Kalyagin!

Director of the Moscow Regional Pedagogical Institute, Head. Department of History, where he worked on the famous creator of "Napoleon" AZ Manfred, Professor AI Kalyagin know what to say. Alexander means "winner." "Well, well done you, dear Julia, - he wrote in a letter to his wife - gave birth to a son!" .. It is really important and so focused. Well, it's good to hurt themselves will not give. "

He never gave. Although at the time and circumstances it never should have been. War, evacuation, and dad away, my mother 40 years old, the wise physician, advised: mug! Malmyzh, hut, a baby's arm was paralyzed at birth, the village doctor, who returned it to the other world. And then Moscow. Petticoat government. Small room - pencil case, which does not fit a second bed. Mama's window to the world - dictionaries, dictionaries, and dictionaries. Eyed teacher of French, fluent in five languages, fall asleep to the BBC and never go abroad, you will win then her son, staged performances, teaching students in London and Paris.

- Rodney paternal unfamiliar to me. And on my mother's - there all the intellectuals and professors. The women mostly. Women's aura. Actually, I was a good child in childhood. Eyes shining, tihenky such. Chameleon. Still Waters Run Deep, you know.

One

One morning, seventy-five great country will wake up smiling. The film "Hello, I'm your aunt" becomes a cult. We melt it on the quote. "I'll kiss you. Then. If you like". Nationwide adoration, color, light bloom. One picture, the other one interview, second, third, tenth ... As expected, the duty question about the family. Yes, family. Wife? Yes, wife. Daughter ... Yes, everything is fine, "I'm Aunt Charlie from Brazil ... And nobody, nobody will know that for several years he lived with his daughter alone. That within 11 months had buried two of its most beloved women - his wife Tanya and his mother Julia, went to his grave by the same fatal disease, whose name he could not safely utter even now, after almost 25 years. And in the theater no one would know that five years of Xenia, he educates himself: she cooks borscht broth, leads to a children's garden, wash clothes.

- Alexander, is on earth someone who you can tell everything about myself?

- Why? You can write volumes on any man, and me in particular. You can not write anything at all. But nobody ever you do not understand the real thing. And it is not required. The wife is not obliged me to know end. Children are not required. I have no right to hurt them with their pain. Here stands before me, son, Denis, still a kid at all, worth a daughter. Even if she was thirty, why load it with its dire state? There are things that a man should handle himself. One.

Kalyagin tells how as a child, getting a bad mark for the second lesson was leaving school, leaving the briefcase at his desk (as if he were here, and it is not - well, right next character from "Prohindiada!). How to spare himself. And, sorry, went to the bakery. Thence to the open window pairs, and if you glance down - oh! - Walking, worried the dough on a large baking sheets. In the bakery, bought hlebushek. Asked to cut. In the grocery store next to sausage. Good, amateurish. And then - the Chistoprudniy. At the monument Griboyedov unfolds a newspaper. It sausage. Sasha Kalyagin ate and cried. Well if all the rain came. Cozy self-pity. And be free.

As a child he was taught to play the violin. He has perfect pitch. Good technique. Mad man, the best music school teacher hits a couple of times with a bow on your fingers - not so, not so! Everything! Music came to an end on this one. Soft case. Delicate little thing. He ... sat on it! Crushed violin. Drove his foot under the wardrobe - a tall chest fat.

- Any suppression - and with that I still live - making an attempt on my sacred. I can not stand no alternative life! If you have no choice, it hurts me. No, it does not hurt - just kills!
"Do not laugh at me ..."

Actor he always wanted to be. With seven years of conviction, he thought: pity me Raikin not see, he'd fallen, he would have been shocked and exclaimed, would be: here is my change! When he decided to enter the Shchukin School, he was told: bring help, you seem to be nodules on the cords. No nodules was not there. Just as a child greatly imitated Isaakovich Arcadia, and his voice broke. Broke - received the ... specific, with sand, with kalechkoy rustling. Volchok voice of the famous cartoon Norstein "Tale of Tales" and good-natured Leopold. And in 1955 he wrote Raikin: "I am a boy of thirteen, for a long time thinking before you write these lines. So I decided. Frankly, somehow, even scary ... do not laugh at me." Idol responded as expected idols. About what talents - is work. What we must learn, learn, learn. This letter is also preserved. Much later, a brilliant artist of the Soviet music call Kalyagina Sasha as his pupil.

But before all that long. While on the home Board of mother and aunts decided: it is necessary to obtain a normal profession. It should be - it should be. Went to medical school. And his life will be two very crazy year in an ambulance. The 50 th City Hospital, Timiryazevsky area. Students. Blood, dirt, sweat. And conclusions: Eighty percent of ambulance calls, except for chronically ill and the core - of love. Finally arrived: Shchukin School. Taken immediately. No cronyism. And in the second year of his expelled for profneprigodnost.

- Once in a review I read: that with this appearance, he would sit at the table, to be, say scientists ... No, I'm not offended. So it is - it's a given. And the institute is all very well myself understood: the meter seventy-two, not social, not a lover, not a skinny, balding - but without complexes. I have a humorous attitude to her. But others do not. Heroes can not play, the pioneers could not, old theaters, and so full of. Where it? I should have been expelled for slurred his role. With me no one wanted to rehearse. That's how I was already inveterate number. Turned to the wonderful freshman, who, thanks to all, Luba Korenevo. She, poor thing, did not know anything about me. And agreed.

Rendezvous while held, but ... " - The so-called fragment, which was considered the head of course, Boris Zahava best. There schoolboy awe of the first date, buys for brave ten bottles of beer. Plump, funny, touching a schoolboy was drinking a beer and lose their own destiny. Sophomore Kalyagin convincing "drunk" on the bottle to the bottle and its destiny won.

Burn

His filmography on the Internet is almost three virtual pages. But there was, among other various and equal one great role. Platonov. "Unfinished Piece for Mechanical Piano."

"Today is September 10. In the theater, are the performances, rehearsals, and I was wound on the route Moscow-Pushchino. Not enough sleep, tired, but in a good mood. Especially when you come to the set. Have fun, fooling around, mixing the other, looking for some himself. Do not give currently grounded and mope. How fun! Just so right! "

This is from a little book-tetradochki bought for 7 cents at the newsstand.

- Never, not one picture is not kept a diary. Suddenly pulled during the filming of "An Unfinished Piece for Mechanical Piano" record, ready to work in the evening. Drawn - here in this book.

September 18, 1977 continues. 19 th MAT went to Bulgaria on tour. Sofia. Kalyagin entered the hotel room. Located. Took a shower. Went to bed. And woke up ... a day later. Colleagues were concerned, knocked, opened the door. Useless. Artist asleep.

He wrote then: "I took half a lifetime Platonov. Half my life." And again: "I burned my Platonov. And by lost on me will not work."

In the booklet, tetradochke - the likeness of ECGs - a graphic representation of the work on the Platonic. Acute high battlements - the role of the peaks: "Prayer," "fainting," "hysterical," "fate." Four years ago, a similar picture will see doctors on a monitor and a tape-millimeter print. It will be called "transmural infarction.

Only for what all of this? For what famous actor, two months after resuscitation became chairman of STD - shoulder this burden on his back, from which can be "pulled all the wires? For what, spit on earned reputation and public opinion, the luminary of the Moscow Art Theater was up to the students school-studio young thing - live theater, not supposedly more easy fame?

- I called Michurin, which is not very successful - I stress - a kidney grafted to a tree. Here's the trunk - the actor to the bone. By all measures, the horoscope for antics on life, humor, the mood, the insults, the vanity - all over! Here is a bud. Weak, but alive. Maybe it would grow a magnificent pear belle piano, but it turned out the Chinese apple. STD? I'm an actor, I care, I'm concerned, and I hope that something can be done. Theater? Yes, I am to some extent dictate the style, invite filmmakers, artists, playwrights and composers. Galin, Sturua Kancheli, Kochergin, Borovsky - not so bad, eh? "

His theater Et Cetera - a gentle Chinese apple in the stone jungle of New Arbat - living and breathing, despite the icy breath of criticism. I only wish that does not leave this scene amazing actress Evgenia Glushenko. For it is eternal Kalyagina rear, where he never admits. "It can not be imposed on family people! To wife worked in a theater with her husband, should be Meyerhold and Tairov. I - neither one nor the other."

Everyone remembers how she ran for her Platonov, stumbled to the river: "Misha, Misha!" How to hug and then knee-deep in water in a sea of tears. "Sasha ..." Then, during the filming of "An Unfinished Piece", they met for the first time - actor and actress Kalyagin Glushenko. Only a couple of years later, his glance accidentally stumble on the number of her phone: "Jack, hello, it's Sasha Kalyagin. Let's go to the theater ..."

No, about his personal life he says:

- Interview of personal property - it is always a problem. Or must abstract, or too soon to write a novel. And let there guess. Eugene? She is a saint. Children? Jr., Dennis, intellectual. With ten years likes of Dostoevsky. Gemini is also on a horoscope, but tending to cancer. So, the important thing is that no one interfered with him: to leave, to close. The eldest daughter Ksenia - Virgo. Here everything else - is accurate, intelligent, logical. They are in America. Son is, my daughter is already running.

Two cities - Annapolis and New York. Third - Moscow. Ocean in between. Well, what ocean? And sometimes such anguish ...

- I doctor friend in Australia said after a heart attack: "Sasha, you have energy resource has been exhausted. You are living already in NZ. So what? How do I know how much of it, this emergency reserve. Earlier, in his youth, we all woke up in horror: how is it - I live and I will not! And then time goes by, you lose friends, lose friends and suddenly you understand: the way ahead. Let him very short. Or long. God knows. I am a former medic. I'm an actor. Which, of course, must deal with humanities. And it becomes clear: everything is so mixed. For death begins to treat simple: life goes on, everything is natural, it is - a step. They say, in eternity. Or maybe not ...

Filmography

Movie Roles

2012 Persons (Photoplay)
2007 Rood and Sam :: Sam (Semyon) :: main role
2003 - 2004 Poor Nastya :: poet Vasily Zhukovsky :: main role
Alexander's tutor and mentor, a friend and attorney of the royal family.
2003 Photo :: Paul :: main role
2003 Cheap Scrape
2002 Lady for a Day :: Judge Henry Blake
1998 Czechs and Co.
1998 Forgotten | 1-Series :: Ivan Prokhorovich guardhouse
1998 Diplomat | 5-Series :: Piskarev Aristarchus I.
Col.
1998 Hopeless | episode 8 :: Yegor F. Shmahin
1997 Marriage (Photoplay) :: Kochkarev
1996 Agnus Dei (not completed) :: Ivanitskii - journalist
1995 Tragedians and comedians (Photoplay) :: Chuguyiv
1994 Prohindiada-2 :: San Sanych Lyubomudrov :: main role
1993 I - Ivan, you - Abram | Ivan and Abraham | Moi Ivan, toi Abraham (Belarus, France) :: Mordkhe - father of Joshua and Rachel
1993 Players-XXI (Photoplay) :: Comforting
1993 Children of Iron Gods :: Professor
1992 Manuscript :: Writer
1992 Shop "and Rubinchik ..." (Ukraine) :: Rabbi
1992 Key :: lawyer Simon Sydorovych
1991 How to live carp? :: :: main role of the little man - the head of a criminal organization
1991 The case Sukhovo-Kobylina :: Ivan Antonovich Raspluev :: main role
1990 We met strange :: It
1989 Tartuffe (Photoplay) :: Orgon - Madame Pernelle son, the father of Damis and Mariana
1989 Comedy about Lysistrata | Lisistrata (USSR, Greece, England) :: adviser white spaces
1989 Vaska :: Kaganovich - The first superintendent
1988 The Big Game | Press center | Golyamata game (USSR, Bulgaria) :: Solomon Shore :: main role - criminal police inspector
1987 So we will win! (Photoplay) :: Lenin :: main role
1987 The Kreutzer Sonata passenger ::
1987 Another Life :: Fariz Amirovich Rzaev :: main role
1986 - 1988 Life of Klim Samgin :: Mitrofanov
1986 Last road :: Vasily Zhukovsky :: main role - State Councillor
1985 Goldfish (Photoplay) :: storyteller
Zoschenko story about trying to settle in the hotel under the guise of a foreigner
1984 Prohindiada, or jogging on the spot :: San Sanych Lyubomudrov :: main role
1984 Dead Souls :: Pavel Ivanovich Chichikov :: main role
Chichikov by Alexander Kalyagina many faces and mnogoharakteren. Every minute he is different, that is ideally suited to the impression that he wants to make the inhabitants of the city NN.
Kaliagin teatraliziruet Chichikov, his character - actor, constantly rehearsing in front of the mirror posture, gestures, facial expressions, which may be required in the future.
1983 Park :: Gene
1983 Something in Provincial :: Povidone Maksimovic, the husband of Katie - APLOMBOV / Vihlenev / Khirin
1981 A tale told by night :: Michael
Dutchman, an evil spirit Pomerania, or turned into a black cat, or a fisherman, fish out of the sea of ​​gold products
1981 Before the door closed :: Gabit Dashdamirov
Murad's father, a widower, director of the Pedagogical School
981 And I'm with you again ... :: Vasily Zhukovsky
1981 Aesop (Photoplay) :: Aesop :: main role
Alexander Kaliagin:
"When Oleg Riabokon offered me a role in a TV movie Aesop, I doubted at first: should we take? I saw Aesop played Politseymako. BDT saw the play" The Fox and the Grapes ", where he played Sergei Jurassic. Argument" for "Aesop was that that this role was not like anything I have played ranee.Esche attracted consideration that the role of Aesop's one of those that can not fail. Very difficult to give a formula role that can not fail, but every actor knows intuitively that, for example, can fail Chichikov and Sobakevich - not. Or Manilow, air, like cream meringue, expires on all sorts of sweet syrups - you can not. can play a more successful, less successful, but completely fail fail. Aesop's role is clearly belonged to this category. About it, you can not had to say: here is a dream role. But its theme me to some extent brush against.
I suddenly realized that this was "my" issue, in other words - through the line of my life. Do not be a slave to the situation of those who feeds you, slave wages, slave of habit. Man is born to be free: free to create, to love freely. Man is born to be a moment of micro-and makropoleta, flash. Suppose for a moment, but break out and be free ... it was clear and expensive. "
1980 Old New Year :: Peter Poluorlov :: main role
1980 Purpose :: Kuropeev / ANT :: main role - Nikolai Stepanovich
1980 Adam marries Eve :: Defender
1979 Interrogation :: Seyfi GANIEV :: main role
Captain investigator, who began the unequal struggle against corruption, bribery, nobility ...
Laureate of the State Prize of the USSR (1981), for her role in "The Interrogation."
1979 Summer residents (Photoplay) :: Shalimov Yakov Petrovich
writer, 40 years old
1979 Faithfully :: Vlad Minchenko :: main role - architect
1978 Players (film-show) :: Ikharev
1978 Children as Children :: Igor - surgeon, father of Oli
1977, 1979 Open Book :: episode
1977 Fantasies Vesnuhina :: headmaster - Nicholas O.
1977 Tumult :: father Nadi
1977 Unfinished Piece for Mechanical Piano | Unfinished Piece for the Player Piano :: Mikhail Platonov :: main role - schoolteacher
Alexander Kaliagin:
"The role of Platonov was the" turning point. "When I saw the rough cut of the film, did not recognize myself. I was scared. I realized that I failed a role. This was such a hit that wanted to cry. I'm so used to their tricks-dryuchki, their dies and suddenly I saw - the other person on the screen. Kaliagin It's not, it's not me. I'm not used to the fact that I'm moving, not my usual uzhimochek, conventional paints. Has any other actor. And the feeling of dread of failure. then I Nikita was rescued. He told me softly in his ear: "Remember, you played a better role!"
And further defined Platonov. Even Efros opened me as an actor it is in "Player Piano." Here is what he wrote in his book: "Came across photos Kalyagina in" Player Piano ", and his face seemed more and more attractive. And I issued imbued with him all the more credible. But it took him a jump, not me. After all, he was once a very different look, a different person. I think so. He completely transformed over the years. It stood out that was hidden somewhere, but it was quite noticeable. '"

"You wait for this summer, as the holiday and will come - soon be over."
"And besides, I have even a little bit, but married."
1977 The meeting of the Party Committee (Photoplay) :: Grigory Frolovskiy - Senior Manager
1977 In profile and full face (kinoalmanah) :: Nikolai Cherednychenko
1977 Much love Cherednychenko NP | Vyalіkae Kahane M.P.Charadnіchenkі | Movie 2
1976 The Princess and the Pea :: King
1976 Wounded animal :: Denis Lumps - middle brother
1976 Well, the audience! (Photoplay) :: Ivan - newlywed
1976 The Life and Death of Ferdinand Luce :: Schwartzman
producer, a colleague Ferdinand Luce
1975 Jaroslaw Dabrowski | Jarosław Dąbrowski :: Colonel Tuholko
1975 Slave of Love :: Alexander Kolyagin - director
1975 Small little creatures Antoni van Leeuwenhoek (short) :: Anton van Leeuwenhoek :: main role
Dutch naturalist of the 18th century, the founder of scientific microscopy
1975 Hello, I'm Your Aunt! :: Babs Baberley :: main role
1975 Version of the "Omega" :: Franz Maggil - shturmbannfyurera, head of the Gestapo
1974 Miracle with pigtails :: coach Svetlana Kropotova
1974 Home Among Strangers, Stranger Among Friends :: Vanyukin
railwayman
1974 Night of Errors (Photoplay) :: Mr. Hartkestl
1973 Black Prince :: Daniel Abramovich Biychuk
Danica
1973 Month in the Country (Photoplay) :: Arkady Sergeyevich Iclaev
landowner, 36 years old
1973 Every day doctors Kalinnikova :: Sergey Krasik
Physician, MD, deputy Kalinnikova for Research
1973 Rabbit reserve
1973 Childhood. Adolescence. Youth (Photoplay) :: Charles I.
uncle, teacher, German Mauer
1972 The Pickwick Papers (film-show) :: Pickwick
1972 Undertaker ("Belkin") (Photoplay) :: main role
1971 Fifteenth Spring :: Astakhov
1971 Premature people :: Nikon beech
1970 Children (short) :: pip
1969 Justification Paganini (Photoplay) :: Rossini
1969 Always on the move (Photoplay) :: Saytuddinov
1968 Wisps (Photoplay) :: Shura
1968 Unfinished Symphony (Photoplay) :: Franz Schubert :: main role
1967 Nikolai Bauman :: Marat

Scoring

1987 Mumu (animated), the text reads ::
1985 My Girlfriend :: Alexey Lepeshkin - the role of Michael Semakova
1981 - 1987 The Adventures of Leopold (animated) :: all roles
1981 The treasure of Leopold | 3rd series
1981 Television of Leopold | 4-series
1982 Walk of Leopold | 5 Series
1979 Tale of Tales (animated)
1977 Trans-Siberian Express - role Asanali Ashimova
1977 Who am I? (animated) :: reads the text
1975 Near the Black Sea :: narration
1975 Agony :: voiceover

Participation in the films

2012 Hello, I'm your Kaliagin! (documentary)
actor
2011 Slave of Love Yelena Solovey (documentary)
actor
2011 Irina Miroshnichenko. Revelation. (documentary)
2009 I will be your dream. Nikita Michael (documentary)
2009 Bird-Gogol (documentary)
2007 Eternal Oleg (documentary)
2005 Siberian saga of Victor Tregubovich (documentary)
2005 Islands (documentary)
2005 Anatoly Efros
1996 To remember ... (documentary)
1996 Yuri Bogatyrev | Movie 16

Director

2012 Persons (Photoplay)
1994 Prohindiada-2
1985 My Girlfriend

Theatrical works

* Trigorin ("The Seagull" by Anton Chekhov)

Prizes and Awards

Laureate of the State Prize of the RSFSR. Stanislavsky (1978).
Laureate of the State Prize of the USSR (1981, for her role in "The Interrogation", 1983, for a theatrical work).
Winner of the "Rolan Bykov Foundation" (2008).
He was awarded the Medal of Honor (2013).
The Order of Merit (2012).

actualizat iulie 2013
Sus In jos

Aleksandr Kalyagin

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 

Subiecte similare

-
» Aleksandr Arsentyev
» Aleksandr Filippenko
» Aleksandr Dzuba
» Aleksandr Arsentyev
» Aleksandr Domogarov
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro  :: Alte filme si seriale :: Actori :: Actori - Russia-