turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

seriale si filme turcesti ,coreene si telenouvele

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  

Distribuiţi | 

Andrei Ilyin

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Data de inscriere : 10/11/2011
Varsta : 56

Andrei Ilyin Empty
MesajSubiect: Andrei Ilyin   Andrei Ilyin EmptyVin Noi 08, 2013 1:57 am

Andrei Ilyin

Andrei Ilyin Al3a

Andrei Ilyin Mdportrethj

Date of Birth: 18/06/1960
Place of Birth: Gorky, USSR (Russia)

Biography

Andrei Ilyin Kopnov
Born July 18, 1960 in the city of Gorky.
Honored Artist of Russia (1993).
In 1979 he graduated from the Gorky Theatre School (class of B. Narovtsevicha) in 1983 - the acting department of the Riga Conservatory (class of A. Katz).
After studying at the Riga Conservatory, he served in the Soviet Army (infantry, a unit of scouts). Last Six Months dosluzhival in Song and Dance Ensemble Baltic Military District.
Ten and a half years at the Riga Russian Drama Theatre, where he played Hamlet, Treplev, the inspector general.
He served in the Theater of Moscow City Council. Key roles: Ruy Blas ("Ruy Blas"), Leonidik ("My Poor Marat), Algernon (" The Importance of Being Earnest).
In 2000 he was accepted into the troupe of the Moscow Art Theater im.Chehova.

The first work in film - a short educational film "Three lemon for your favorite (Riga Film Studio, directed by A. Rosenberg).

Theatrical works

MAT im.Chehova
* Cabal of Hypocrites
* Zeros
* Crime and punishment
* Holy Fire
La 'Theatre
* Case № ..
* A man and a gentleman
* Glass Dust
* Rumors
Theatrical agency Art-Partner XXI
* Goosey
* Witch
Theatre im.Mossoveta
* Twelfth Night, or anyway that (Malvolio)
* My dear friend (Charles Forestier)
* My Poor Marat (Leonidik)

Movie Roles

2013 Undefeated (in production)
2013 Police Major (in production) :: Andrew Kamishin :: main role
2013 A full-featured (in production) :: Andrew :: main role
2013 Vasilisa (in production)
2012 The cure for death :: Alexey Pogodin - official
2012 Once in Rostov :: Vladimir E. Sevenfold - Chairman of the KGB
2012 Without witnesses :: Igor K. Maksimov - Professor of Psychology
2011 Revelations :: Boris
2011 Plant | 4-series
2011 Method of Laurel :: Andrew Maksimovic Caves
2011 Ladies and mannequins | Film number 3
2011 Love comes not alone :: Ivan Silantevich Smets :: main role - tuner
2011 Lecturer curator ::
2011 Kamensky-6 :: Alexey Chistyakov :: main role
Professor, Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, husband Kamensky
2011 Remember - you can not | Film number 1
2011 Simple combination | Film number 2
2011 Urban tariff | Film number 3
2010 Happiness contract :: Andrew - each Odintsov
2010 The capital sin :: Oleg :: main role - owner of Elite modeling agency "Russian Dolls"
2010 Nanolyubov :: Leonid Kolesnikov :: main role - Nina's father
2010 House exemplary content :: Boris Mirsky
2010 Garages :: Lukonin - The bones of my father
2010 The fate of irony | 14-series
2010 You ordered the killing of the hall :: Ruslan I. - bank manager
2010 1st series
2010 Series 2
2010 Third series
2010 Military intelligence. The Western Front :: Anatoly K. Lialin - art historian, museum curator
2010 The return of the series | Movie 2
2009 Other people's souls (Ukraine) :: Vyacheslav Valitskii :: main role
2009 Nepridumannoe murder :: Ravens :: main role - author of detective stories, being in a creative crisis
2009 Wolf Messing: Anyone who has seen through time :: Albert Einstein
2009 The Brothers Karamazov :: Hippolyte K. - prosecutor
2008 Sleeping Beauty and Edward Biske :: :: main role
2008 Requiem for a witness (Russia, Ukraine) :: Vladimir Dmitrievich Pershin, "Mozart" :: main role
2008 Red on White :: Andrew Kremniov :: main role
2008 Kamensky-5 :: Alexey Chistyakov :: main role - husband Kamensky
2008 Requiem | Movie 1
2008 Name of the victim - none | Movie 2
2008 Howling dogs of loneliness | Movie 3
2008 Movers and Shakers. Being together :: Timur S. Litvinov
2008 Movers and Shakers :: Timur S. Litvinov
2008 The agency "Dream" (Russia, Ukraine) :: Katie Pope
2007 Formula Elements :: Mikhail Philemon - Counsellor of the Russian Embassy in Norway
2007 Patties with potatoes Leonid ::
2007 One love of my soul :: Konstantin Danzas
2007 Cook :: Lev Abramovich
2007 Mothers and Daughters :: Andrey Skvortsov
2006 Pushkin: The Last Duel :: Konstantin Karlovich Danzas
2006 Provincial passion
2006 Fascination of Evil :: Prince Sviatopolk-Mirsky
2006 Countdown :: Grishin :: main role
2006 My Poor Marat (Photoplay) :: Leonidik
2006 Leningradets :: Victor :: main role - KGB officer in charge of the safety of the family Nikolaeviches
2006 The call-1 :: Stenin
2005 Reflection | Film number 2
2005 Kiss is always wrong (Ukraine, Russia) :: Oleg :: main role
2005 Satisfaction :: Piotr Galitzine - prince
2005 Heavenly life :: KGB investigator
2005 Mistress :: each Zemtsova
2005 Swan's Paradise :: Boris Minaev -plant manager
2005 Kamensky-4 :: Alexey Chistyakov :: main role - Anastasia's husband Kamensky
2005 Personal File | Movie 1
2005 Shadow of the Past | Movie 2
2005 Double | Movie 3
2005 Two at a Christmas tree, not counting the dogs veterinarian ornithologist ::
2005 Sunday in the women's bath :: Sergey Drozdov :: main role
Luba's husband
2005 What we have - do not store | Series number 1
2005 Phillip Bay :: Ivin
2005 The movie number 3
2005 Adjutants love :: Prince Roman Mongo Stolypin :: main role
2004 Manor :: Mug -killer
"I do not throw. Stack .... I ever."
2004 Moscow Saga :: Sawa Kitaygorodsky, the surgeon
2004 Red Orchestra | Sarkanā Kapela (Latvia, Russia) :: Jean Gilbert (Leopold Trepper) :: main role - the head of "Red Orchestra"
2004 Dasha Vasileva. A lover of private investigation -3 :: Misha
2004 Unclassified materials | Movie 2
2003 Taxi driver
2003 Island without love
2003 Before extinct Komelkov | Movie 3 :: master
2003 Family Happiness | Movie 6 :: Smelt
2003 The kid in the milk :: Zhgutovich
2003 Kamensky-3 :: Alex :: main role Chistyakov - husband Kamensky
2003 The illusion of sin | Movie 1
2003 When the gods are laughing | Movie 2
2003 Stylist | Movie 3
2003 The Seventh Victim | Movie 4
2003 Zazhigayka :: Bun
2002 Turkish March (Season 3) :: "The Cat" crime boss
2002 The game of cat and mouse | Movie 9
2002 The Ark :: Writer. Kate's husband, stepfather young son - skipper
2002 Kamensky-2 :: Alex :: main role Chistyakov
Anastasia's husband Kamensky
2002 Stolen Dream | Movie 1
2002 I died yesterday | Movie 2
2002 Men's games | Movie 3
2002 All you have to pay | Movie 4
2002 From the life of a doctor (short) :: Chief Physician
2001 Detectives-1 :: CAPSULE
2001 Trumpets of Jericho | Film 8
2001 Dragon and the company :: dad :: main role
2001 Strange egg | 1st series
2001 Green Hippo | Episode 2
2001 First Steps | 3rd series
2000 Panther. Probation
2000 Artist and Master Image :: Nikolay Savelyev :: main role - operator, the master image
1999 Kamensky-1 :: Alex :: main role Chistyakov - husband Kamensky
1999 A confluence of events | Movie 1
2000 Playing in a foreign field | Movie 2
2000 Captive killer | Movie 3
1999 Directory of death :: Denis -Actor and "journalist"
1999 Good Manners | 5 story
1999 DDD Profile Detective Dubrovsky :: Socratic
1999 Black vibes | 14-series
1999 The law of survival | 16-series
1999 Shadow of catching up | 17-series
1996 Cafe "Strawberry"
1996 Meals at home | 18-Series :: Sergey
1996 Counterfeiters | 117-Series :: first visitor
1995 Male mascot
1995 What a wonderful game :: Felix Raevskii :: main role
touching bespectacled, student
1993 Split :: Joseph Solomonovich Blumenfeld
Member of the Russian revolutionary movement, has collaborated with a group of "Emancipation of Labour", in charge of transport and typography "Sparks"
1993 Wolf :: main role
1992 Forty-seven (Ukraine) :: Boris Minkus
friend and companion Fedi, entrepreneur
1992 Season naked heart (Ukraine)
1992 Encore, Encore :: Phil Silver - sergeant, adjutant Vinogradova
1991 Cynics :: Vladimir
1991 A dog who could sing
1990 Flying Dutchman
1990 Hearse :: Sasha
1989 Constellation Kozlotura Zaur :: :: main role - journalist
1989 Life | Dzīvīte episode ::
1988 Guessing on the ram's shoulder | Zīlēšana uz jēra lāpstiņas :: Klych "Rustic crazy"
1987 Man Formation | Svītas cilvēks :: Sanin
1986 Lonely bus in the rain :: sailor
1984 Alone and unarmed episode ::
1983 Three lemons to favorite | Trīs CITRONI mīļotajai (short) :: Kuklin :: main role
1981 The investigation established | Izmeklēšanā noskaidrots :: Valera - a young taxi driver

Participation in the films

2011 Elena Yakovleva. InterLenochka (documentary)
2007 Offend the Queen. Via Artmane (documentary)

Andrei Ilyin was born in Gorky, now - Nizhny Novgorod. His parents had no relationship to the theater. Father of a lifetime spent the driver, and my mother was assistant warden at vocational school. Andrew recalls: "When I was little, I am very pleased to go with his father in his car. I loved the cigarette smoke, the smell of gasoline, I liked the smell of his smoke-filled jackets and greasy. I know that my father loved me very much, and felt that love. "

At school, Andrew went well - was a firm horoshistom. Favorite subject in his literature was a good idea also given mathematics, biology, geography ... There is a school boy began to engage in drama circle, and in the fifth grade, he enrolled in Sormovskiy Palace of Pioneers.

What is the future waiting for a boy from a working family? As recognized by Andrei Ilyin, it could become a truck driver or a mechanic, at best - as an engineer. However, after the eighth grade, the boy decided to drastically change the fate and joined the Gorky Theatre School on course B. Narovtsevicha ...

Andrew graduated from college in 1979, when he was 18 years old. Youth assigned to the Riga Russian Drama Theatre, where the head was Arkady Katz. The young actor came to the court - he was immediately introduced to the role of children's plays.

In Riga Theatre Andrey Ilyin quickly matured, gained experience, and soon he trusted to play the inspector in The Inspector General. This was followed by Konstantin in The Seagull, Anton Chekhov (1985), Alexei Ivanovich Gambler, FM Dostoevsky (1987) and, finally, Hamlet in Shakespeare's great work ...

In parallel, Andrei Ilyin, in 1983 he graduated from the acting department of the Riga Conservatory.

In the movie, Andrei Ilyin began filming in 1980. However, more than ten years, his name is virtually nothing to the mass viewer, as an actor getting any of mostly small roles in little-known paintings of the Riga Film Studio. His first big movie role Andrey Ilyin played only in 1989 in the satirical comedy "Constellation Kozlotura, where his partners were the famous Armen Dzhigarkhanyan and Simon Faraday. But this film had massive success.

In 1989 Andrey Ilyin went out of the Riga Russian Drama Theatre in the Theatre. Moscow City Council. Here, he played roles in: "My Poor Marat" (Leonidik), "Dear Friend" (Charles Forestier), "The Importance of Being Earnest (Algernon).

However, since the early 90's in a country fallen on hard times. Economic collapse was reflected in the theater and cinema. Andrei Ilyin says: "There was a sense of total collapse. From the theaters left the viewer, the movie is not removed, about the show at all out of the question, because on the TV show "Izauru" with "Wild Rose". I rushed to Moscow in search of work and to think seriously about what we need to tie with an actor. Because I am a man, and I had to somehow drag the family to think about loved ones. The theater did not give the chance to survive. Salary was 10-15 bucks a month, below any subsistence. "

At that time there were changes in his personal life - Andrew broke up with his first wife. To pay the rent, which he rented and Andrew had a penny cab driver.

As for his work in film, then the first half of the 90 can only note the role of Silver in the movie Sgt Peter Todorovski "Encore, Once More Encore!". Despite the fact that the role was small, she remembered the audience, and this was his first real success in the movies.

A famous actor has brought a retro-drama of the same Peter, "What a Wonderful Game" (1995), where he played Felix Rajewski - touching four-eyes, a student at VGIK Stalinist era. In this remarkable film for the first time he had to play along with Elena Yakovleva, who plays a pregnant commandant. At that time nobody could imagine that these two actors will meet again in five years and will be one of the most "star-pairs" television series.

About his work with Peter Todorovsky Andrey Ilyin says: "How to work with the masters? .. He, of course, an outstanding director and absolutely amazing person, with a fantastic biography. Peter E. did not much like the director, he is a very earthy, loving and understanding person acting breed because of their nature and the actor himself. He is always very accurately and clearly gives instructions to actors. This is a person with perfect pitch for the truth. And for me he is a very ticklish big baby, because, fortunately, has not lost the child's perception of life. During filming, Peter Todorovsky willingly goes to the most unexpected proposals. In short, I am happy that my fate touched with the director. "

In 2000 Andrey Ilyin was accepted into the troupe of the Moscow Art Theatre. He currently plays in the productions of theater. Moscow City Council, Moscow Art Theatre. Chekhov's theatrical agency Art-Partner XXI », LA 'THEATRE.

Among the roles the actor: Porfiry Petrovich - "Crime and Punishment" by FM Dostoevsky, Louis the Great - "Kabal Hypocrites" by Mikhail Bulgakov, Dr. Harvester - "Holy Fire" by S. Maugham (all Moscow Art Theatre. Anton Chekhov); Ivan Karamazov - The Case № ... »on FM Dostoevsky, Alberto De Stefano - "Man and a Gentleman" by E. De Filippo (both - La 'Theatre), Peter Anan - "Witch" by AP Chekhov (Theatre Agency "Art-Partner XXI).

Beginning in 2000, Andrei Ilyin was the great demand of the national cinema. And the actor is often invited to a variety of roles. So in the March Turetsky, he played a thief recidivists, the holder of the thieves' offices, creepy and unprincipled. In the film, Alexander Mitta "Swans' paradise" - Steel magnate and jerking cursed the fatal love of which he is obsessed by his own wife. In the series, Michael Shevchuk "Satisfaction" - Prince Golitsyn.

In an 8-burst pattern Leonid Kvinikhidze "Manor" Ilyin had a chance to play a hitman, but the killer is not quite normal. Here's how it describes the actor himself: "This is such a big-eared, eccentric killer, knowing his job, but absolutely ignorant. He once read an ABC book, and he liked it! "Mamma Roma soap, soap mum frame. He then comes to the book bazaar, and asked: "And you do not continue?" He said: "Yes," Native Speech "for the second class." He: "Oh, come on, but nothing about the mother does not remain."

actualizat iulie 2013
Sus In jos
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Andrei Ilyin Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Andrei Ilyin   Andrei Ilyin EmptyVin Noi 08, 2013 3:50 pm

Andrei Ilyin Krasnaya.kapella_thumb%25255B1%25255D
Sus In jos
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Andrei Ilyin Empty

Andrei Ilyin E56c2bf7a55e
Sus In jos
utzy
utzy
Administrator
Administrator

Andrei Ilyin Empty

Andrei Ilyin 62531317_ailin1ye
Sus In jos

Continut sponsorizat

Andrei Ilyin Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Andrei Ilyin   Andrei Ilyin Empty

Sus In jos

Andrei Ilyin

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 

Subiecte similare

-
» Andrei Chernyshev
» Andrei Borinsky
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro  :: Alte filme si seriale :: Actori :: Actori - Russia-