turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro
Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

seriale si filme turcesti ,coreene si telenouvele

AcasaAcasa  PortalPortal  Ultimele imaginiUltimele imagini  CăutareCăutare  ÎnregistrareÎnregistrare  Conectare  

Distribuiţi | 

Maria Poroshina

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator In jos 
AutorMesaj
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Data de inscriere : 15/04/2012
Varsta : 39

Maria Poroshina Empty
MesajSubiect: Maria Poroshina   Maria Poroshina EmptyJoi Noi 07, 2013 11:29 am

Maria Poroshina/ Мария Порошина

Maria Poroshina 7bc543f6ca75

Biography:

Born on November 1, 1973 in Moscow in a theatrical family. I went to school with in-depth study of French, she danced with the ensemble of "Birch". After leaving school entered the Moscow Art Theatre School, but has received acting training at the Higher Drama School BV Shchukin.
Vela television program "Shire Krug", played in various productions of contemporary and classical repertoire, including the Theater at Pokrovka Sergei Artsibashev.

Married to actor Ilya Drevnovym. Has three children.

Childhood
Maria Poroshina appeared in a musical family. Her mother, Svetlana Krasnoyarsk had attended a course Boris Alexandrovich Pokrovsky - director of the Bolshoi Theater. But then, having lost their voice in the operation, she became an opera director. Pope Michael Poroshin sang in a complex "Birch." Operetta actress was old, and Mary.
Soon the guardian of Mary parted. Svetlana Krasnoyarsk got married again - for the artist Dmitry Nazarov. He was an excellent step-father - got along very well with the adoptive daughter, carried out the inspection lessons raised. Free time, Masha was tiny. The girl was trained in the French special school dances, and trade in complex "Birch". Reminiscing about one pore, she speaks: "A good time can not recall."

With childish years in the family Masha often intended guests - artists. Probably closer to where she started to develop a dream to be an actress. Cousin Maria Anna Sazonova says: "... she got up on a chair or up on stage agitploschadki in the courtyard and announced:" advocates ethnic singer Maria Poroshina ", read poems, sang, danced, spoke in French ..."

And yet too few people had hoped that Mary would be an actress. Class 3-4 she was in her own words "injecting temper." And then she suddenly became extremely shy girl. She was afraid to go to the mall to buy some bread for the following reasons it was necessary to contact the merchant. And as soon as the lesson of literature it was raised to read the poem, then Mary was ashamed, stammered and knotted lines. Only those closest to the friends and she continued to be brave and uninhibited.

Education. The first marriage
Preparing to enter the theater institute Maria started only at the end of grade 10. "My mother and stepfather believed that as soon as I will do it itself, then this is mine - says Maria - And if not - must do something different." In the Moscow Art Theatre School Poroshina entered the first time.
On entrance examinations, she became acquainted with Gosha Kutsenko, who at that time was trained on the 3 rd course and was vetshe Masha for 6 years. They soon married and their daughter, Paulina appeared. True to this time Maria left the closer secondary school, the Moscow Art Theatre. After studying there for a year, she joined the Theater School. Shchukin, which has been beneficial.
Marriage to Gosha Kutsenko was short-lived. They separated, though retained excellent case. Maria Poroshina talks: "We used to have lived 5 years. He was a great person and a professional artist. He presented me a great daughter. Sometimes it is removed together, and our past cases do not harm the work. "

Film and Theatre

Its way to the movies Masha began with small roles in the famous television series. So she played the role of Katie in some of the first youth series "XYZ LTD», which passed with a great splash on ORT in 1994. Then there were other small parts and moments.
In 1999, Maria Poroshina, which are a brunette, first time to lighten your own hair just for the role of Marina in the psychological thriller Nikolai Lebedev's "Fan". Subsequently, she had to clarify yet not a single. Today, visitors voobshchem addicted to build it more often blond, if a brunette.
Gradually, the role of the role, Maria Poroshina reached acceptance. She starred in the movie "There is no third" (Kate), the TV series "beauty parlor" (Aglaia) and the Conference of the Maniacs "(psychiatrist) and played a cameo role in the famous" Antikiller ", well in the television series" The team "played the role of Tamara Phil's wife. Happened to the actress to play in those famous TV series, "Kamensky-2 (Katja Matsur) and" Turkish March-3 "(Irina Lebedeva).
In parallel with the shooting in the movie Maria Poroshina played at the Theatre "In the Pokrovka" Sergei Artsibashev. Roles: Ged in the representation of "Hedda Gabler" Mom - "Poverty is not a flaw," Princess - "Shadow", Madeleine - A Man for the ladies ", etc.
For a time Maria Poroshina worked on TV - drove the files of "Shire Krug".
"Always Say Always "
However, despite the many number of roles, almost up to 2003 Maria Poroshina was not broad eminent visitor. The first big already furror actress brought the role of Olga Thunder in the television series has always maintained permanently. " The series caused a huge enthusiasm for the start, the young ladies. The heroine Poroshina attracted visitors, together with Olga Gromova they whined and giggled, and experienced and enjoyed life. And, as could happen in such a way that Maria would not play this role.
Maria Poroshina recalls: "At the movie I got an invitation to audition for which I had not had the opportunity to reach, in consequence of the fact that I was filming, rehearsing, were touring. And I'm closer thought: Well, this means not fate. A month passed. Then I once again began to call and talk that no one just yet confirmed. Sample - this is extremely time consuming, for example, me. This is outright after reading the text, you need to figure out sharply, a citizen of our planet are you doing what you're trying to say Siim. On the samples was 1 of the scenes of the break with her husband, where I whimpered and begged him to return, do not know what to do. And, is it possible, in connection data samples I have confirmed. And then he went too fast shooting period, and I'm closer did not know how it all happened so suddenly: the main role, and this considerable responsibility. I have given first major role. I was terribly worried and felt a great responsibility. It was difficult and not without interest. Character consists of 3 lobes. This is the fairer sex first period, the most favorable, she married her love, guys. Then the prison environment and posletyuremnaya, anguish. "
If the episode "has always said always" brought the actress, the first popular, the later release of acclaimed bestseller "Night Watch", Maria Poroshina become closer to actually famous.
In this picture of Mary's got one of the main roles - woman, Svetlana, Koya, cursing herself, makes the energy funnel. To overcome this situation, to Mary, sent to seduce her handsome man Ignat. On the fate of this dramatic role went bylomu wife Mary Gaucher Kutsenko.
After the release of the pictures on the screens among the leading actress voprostsev was asked directly about the relationship on set with the onetime husband. Maria expresses itself, as it turned out look is so organically in the picture: "... for the following reasons we really wanted to preserve these things ... how to say? .. Well, "friendly" - to talk aimlessly, as soon as we have a single baby. But at least, I take into account that Gosh - a remarkable artist, and with him to act well. He is a good partner, fibber, a dreamer. Do not take into account all of this suddenly - unexpectedly failed, that we had in those scenes play ... like a love-nelyubovnyh, as their name - do not take into account ". In addition, the actress says that role in the shooting of former husband was a surprise, as she, but for Gosha Kutsenko.
The film "Night Watch" picked up the most diverse media - from the enthusiastic reviews to devastating criticism. Moreover, it is undoubtedly a breakthrough in our cinema for quality and organization of surveys, the level of effects.

Second marriage
From the artist Ilya Drevnovym Maria Poroshina met in the Lenkom ", which came to watch the view. So it was that they were near the place. A simple first meeting did not predicted. But familiarity eventually turned into friendship and then into love.
"There were flowers, courtship - knows Mary. - But first - look, attitude, word, episode feeling that you need this man that he is to you that something is undergoing. Including me from time to time frighten flowers, presentation, this account in its abundance. "

Recent work
At the present time, Maria Poroshina operates in the Theater Company of Sergei Vinogradov. Among her roles: Chloe in the representation of "Foam days, " Cecile in "Dangerous relationships and Anais Nin«Venus». In addition, Poroshina played in entreprise. So together with Alexander and Alexander Balueva Feklistov she plays in the representation of Producing Center "Amethyst"- "Great representative of the stronger sex" (the role of Tancred Dorst).
Actress continues to act in films. After the release of "Night Watch" enthusiasm for Maria Poroshina increased substantially. Now, no matter how closely it draws attention to the role of spectators. In 2005 she starred in the role of plastic in the television series Dr. Nicholas Geiko "Cherub" and the role of Barbara in the historic television series Glushkovsky Alexander Nazarov, Talisman of Love. ""First game in a historical costume movie, and I like this" - said the actress.
Maria Poroshina MihaylovnaRodilas 11/01/1973, stolitsaMariya Poroshina appeared in a musical family. Her mother, Svetlana Krasnoyarsk had attended a course Boris Alexandrovich Pokrovsky - director of the Bolshoi Theater. But then, having lost their voice in the operation, she became an opera director. Pope Michael Poroshin sang in a complex "Birch." Operetta actress was old and Marii.Vskore guardians Mary left. Svetlana Krasnoyarsk got married again - for the artist Dmitry Nazarov. He was an excellent step-father - got along very well with the adoptive daughter, carried out the inspection lessons raised. Free time, Masha was tiny. The girl was trained in the French special school dances, and trade in complex "Birch". Reminiscing about one pore, she speaks: "A good time can not recall." With childish years in the family Masha often intended guests - artists. Probably closer to where she started to develop a dream to be an actress. Cousin Maria Anna Sazonova says: "... she got up on a chair or up on stage agitploschadki in the courtyard and announced:" advocates ethnic singer Maria Poroshina ", read poems, sang, danced, spoke in French ..." And yet still too few people had hoped that Mary would be an actress. Class 3-4 she was in her own words "injecting temper." And then she suddenly became extremely shy girl. She was afraid to go to the mall to buy some bread for the following reasons it was necessary to contact the merchant. And as soon as the lesson of literature it was raised to read the poem, then Mary was ashamed, stammered and knotted lines. Only those closest to the friends and she continued to be brave and raskovannoy.Gotovitsya to enroll in college theater Maria started only at the end of grade 10. "My mother and stepfather believed that as soon as I will do it itself, then this is mine - says Maria - And if not - must do something different." In the Moscow Art Theatre School Poroshina received from the first raza.Na entrance exams, she became acquainted with Gosha Kutsenko, who at that time had attended a 3-course, and it was vetshe Masha for 6 years. They soon married and their daughter, Paulina appeared. True to this time Maria left the closer secondary school, the Moscow Art Theatre. After studying there for a year, she joined the Theater School. Shchukin, which is favorable zakonchila.Brak with Gosha Kutsenko was short-lived. They separated, though retained excellent case. Maria Poroshina talks: "We used to have lived 5 years. He was a great person and a professional artist. He presented me a great daughter. Sometimes it is removed together, and our past cases do not harm the work. "His way to the movies Masha began with small roles in the famous television series. So she played the role of Katie in some of the first youth series "XYZ LTD», which passed with a great splash on ORT in 1994. Then there were other small roles and momenty.V 1999 Maria Poroshina, which are a brunette, first time to lighten your own hair just for the role of Marina in the psychological thriller Nikolai Lebedev's "Fan". Subsequently, she had to clarify yet not a single. Today, visitors voobshchem addicted to build it more often blonde, if bryunetkoy.Postepenno, the role of the role, Maria Poroshina reached acceptance. She starred in the movie "There is no third" (Kate), the TV series "beauty parlor" (Aglaia) and the Conference of the Maniacs "(psychiatrist) and played a cameo role in the famous" Antikiller ", well in the television series" The team "played the role of Tamara Phil's wife. Happened to the actress to play in those famous TV series, "Kamensky-2 (Katja Matsur) and" Turkish March-3 "(Irina Lebedeva). Simultaneously with the shooting in the movie Maria Poroshina played at the Theatre" In the Pokrovka "Sergei Artsibashev. Roles: Ged in the representation of "Hedda Gabler" Mom - "Poverty is not a flaw," Princess - "Shadow", Madeleine - A Man for the ladies "and dr.Nekotoroe time Maria Poroshina worked on TV - drove the files of" Shire Krug " . However, despite the many number of roles, almost up to 2003 Maria Poroshina was not broad eminent visitor. The first big already furror actress brought the role of Olga Thunder in the television series has always maintained permanently. " The series caused a huge enthusiasm for the start, the young ladies. The heroine Poroshina attracted visitors, together with Olga Gromova they whined and giggled, and experienced and enjoyed life. And, as could happen in such a way that Maria would not play this roli.Mariya Poroshina recalls: "At the movie I got an invitation to audition for which I had not had the opportunity to reach, in consequence of the fact that I was filming, rehearsing, were touring. And I'm closer thought: Well, this means not fate. A month passed. Then I once again began to call and talk that no one just yet confirmed. Sample - this is extremely time consuming, for example, me. This is outright after reading the text, you need to figure out sharply, a citizen of our planet are you doing what you're trying to say Siim. On the samples was 1 of the scenes of the break with her husband, where I whimpered and begged him to return, do not know what to do. And, is it possible, in connection data samples I have confirmed. And then he went too fast shooting period, and I'm closer did not know how it all happened so suddenly: the main role, and this considerable responsibility. I have given first major role. I was terribly worried and felt a great responsibility. It was difficult and not without interest. Character consists of 3 lobes. This is the fairer sex first period, the most favorable, she married her love, guys. Then the prison environment and posletyuremnaya, anguish. "If the series" has always said always "brought the actress, the first popular, the later release of acclaimed bestseller" Night Watch ", Maria Poroshina became closer to reality znamenita.V this picture of Mary got a major role - woman, Svetlana, Koya, cursing herself, makes the energy funnel. To overcome this situation, to Mary, sent to seduce her handsome man Ignat. On the fate of this dramatic role went bylomu wife Mary Gaucher Kutsenko.Posle out the pictures on the screens among the leading actress voprostsev was asked directly about the relationship on set with the onetime husband. Maria expresses itself, as it turned out look is so organically in the picture: "... for the following reasons we really wanted to preserve these things ... how to say? .. Well, "friendly" - to talk aimlessly, as soon as we have a single baby. But at least, I take into account that Gosh - a remarkable artist, and with him to act well. He is a good partner, fibber, a dreamer. Do not take into account all of this suddenly - unexpectedly failed, that we had in those scenes play ... like a love-nelyubovnyh, as their name - do not take into account ". In addition, the actress says that role in the shooting of former husband was a surprise, as she, but for Gosha Kutsenko.Film "Night Watch" picked up the most diverse media - from the enthusiastic reviews to devastating criticism. Moreover, it is undoubtedly a breakthrough in our cinema for quality and organization of surveys, the level of effektov.S artist Ilya Drevnovym Maria Poroshina met in the Lenkom ", which came to watch the view. So it was that they were near the place. A simple first meeting did not predicted. But familiarity eventually turned into friendship and then into love. "There were flowers, courtship - knows Mary. - But first - look, attitude, word, episode feeling that you need this man that he is to you that something is undergoing. Including me from time to time frighten flowers, presentation, this account in its abundance. "At the present time, Maria Poroshina operates in the Theater Company of Sergei Vinogradov. Among her roles: Chloe in the representation of "Foam days," Cecile in "Dangerous relationships and Anais Nin« Venus ». In addition, Poroshina played in entreprise. So together with Alexander and Alexander Balueva Feklistov she plays in the representation of Producing Center "Amethyst" - "Great representative of the stronger sex" (the role of Tancred Dorst). Continues actress in movies. After the release of "Night Watch" enthusiasm for Maria Poroshina increased substantially. Now, no matter how closely it draws attention to the role of spectators. In 2005 she starred in the role of plastic in the television series Dr. Nicholas Geiko "Cherub" and the role of Barbara in the historic television series Glushkovsky Alexander Nazarov, Talisman of Love. " "First game in a historical costume movie, and I like this" - said the actress.

Theatrical works

"Glass of Water", the role - Queen Anne, dir. Sergei Aldonin, Moscow Stanislavsky Theatre

Filmography

Movie roles

2013 Someone loses, someone finds (in production) :: Maria
2013 Women on the Verge (in production)
2013 Christmas tree 3 (kinoalmanah) (in production)
2012 With me is what happens :: Anfisa
2012 In hot pursuit-2 :: Love :: main role of Suvorov
2012 New Year Planner :: Tatiana :: main role - Andrei's wife
2012 Always say "always" -9 :: Olga Barishev :: main role
2012 Always say "always" -8 :: Olga Barishev :: main role
2012 Anna Herman | Anna German. Tajemnica Białego Anioła (Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Croatia) :: Irma Martens, Berner :: main role
Anna's mother
2011 Three days a jerk :: Crepe - Grisha's mother and Max
2011 Counterplay :: Olga Chekhov- actress, the favorite of Hitler
2011 Always say "always" -7 :: Olga Barishev :: main role
2011 Tales Mityaya (Ukraine) :: cameo
2010 Hot on the heels :: Lyubov Suvorov :: main role - Police Major
2010 Christmas Tree (film almanac)
2010 Always say "always" - 6:: Olga Barysheva:: main role
2010 Faith, Hope and Love:: Faith Stroyev:: main role
2009 On the heels of the Phoenix:: Lisa:: main role
2009 Always say "always" - 5:: Olga Barysheva:: main role
-Maria Poroshina: "Play Olga in the fifth season of the show I agreed at once. Of course there were thoughts, saying that the new we can tell the audience. But, after reading the script, decided that I was still interested in this story. Baryshevs eldest son Mike has grown 17 -year-old boy and big kids - big problems, as they say "Life will throw our heroes all the new tests, they will have to fight for happiness." -
2008 Not renouncing love ... :: Sonia:: main role
2008 Start over. March. (Russia, Ukraine):: March:: main role
2008 Montecristo:: Victoria Ostapova
2008 Girl:: Arina Strogov
2007 Promised-disguised:: Olga Kirsanov:: main role
2007 Nurse:: Paulina:: main role
2007 The Way to the Heart:: Julia, daughter of Professor Solodovnikova:: main role
2007 My mom - Snow Maiden (Ukraine, Russia):: Elena:: main role
2007 Main - catch (Ukraine):: Alice Wasilewska:: main role
-actress-
2007 Always say "always" - 4:: Olga Barysheva:: main role
2006 The Seventh Day:: Vic
2006 Under the Ursa Major
2006 Always say "always" - 3:: Olga Barysheva:: main role
2005 Cherub:: Julia N. Tikhoretskaya
-Plastic Surgeon-
2005 Talisman of Love:: Barbara Glushkovskaya
-wife of Boris Glushkovsky. She adores Boris and tormented, knowing that he has a mistress. However, she tries to treat this as a necessary evil, knowing that many men in St. Petersburg has a mistress. Cooking hopes that one day her husband's mistress and bore it would devote himself entirely to the family-
2005 Day Watch:: Svetlana:: main role
2005 Death of Empire:: Mary Stark
-Ukrainian patriot-
2005 Summer in Kiev | 9 series
2004-2006 My Fair Nanny:: Lucien Fialkow (LYUSKA Filkin)
Series 83 - "Ginny";
2004 Blind:: Irina Bystritskaya:: main role
2004 Lost the Sun:: Anna S. Lisyanskaya
-girlfriend Tsybina-
2004 Full Moon:: Stanislaus Oshurkovo:: main role
-investigator-
2004 The Night Watch:: Sorceress Svetlana, almost destroyed Moscow
2004 Always say "always" - 2:: Olga Barysheva:: main role
2004 Hello, dead!
2003 Fourth Wish:: Anastasia Vetrova, actress:: main role
2003 Land:: Ludmila Stupina, teacher
2003 Meat (short):: the main role
2003 Another Life:: banker's wife
2003 Always say "always":: Olga Gromova:: main role
2002 The investigation leading connoisseurs. Ten years later:: Vera Ivanova-Zhbanov
2002 Marsh Turkish (Season 3):: Medvedev:: main role
2002 End of film | Movie 2
2002 Kamenskaya-2:: Kate Matsur
2002 For all you have to pay | movie 4
2002 Life Goes On
2002 Vovochka:: mom neighbor boy
does not want his son to a friend of Vovochka
2002 team:: Tamara Filatova
[5,8,11-14 Series]
-Phil's wife-
2002 Antikiller:: Girl in toilet
2001 Rules for brief meetings (short)
2001 Conference of the Maniacs:: Psychiatrist
-Second Series-
2001 Truck:: Girl
2000 There is no third
2000 Beauty Salon:: Aglaia
2000 Christmas Tree (short)
1999 Fan:: Marina
-new wife's father-
1992-1994 XYZ Ltd:: Katia

Other works
1997 Snake Spring:: Zina

Part in film
2009 The irony Sergey Bezrukov (documentary)
2008 And you, Brutus? World History of Betrayal (documentary)
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Maria Poroshina Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Maria Poroshina   Maria Poroshina EmptyJoi Noi 07, 2013 11:30 am

Maria Poroshina 4ea412342498

Maria Poroshina 38c3fb28c54b
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Maria Poroshina Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Maria Poroshina   Maria Poroshina EmptyJoi Noi 07, 2013 11:30 am

Maria Poroshina Ac8d5fde45a6

Maria Poroshina 8f6ce7bc4346
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Maria Poroshina Empty

Maria Poroshina 2207795bfa60

Maria Poroshina 293627e0b178
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Maria Poroshina Empty

Maria Poroshina 26300341
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Maria Poroshina Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Maria Poroshina   Maria Poroshina EmptyJoi Noi 07, 2013 11:31 am

Maria Poroshina 21498878photokaravan
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Maria Poroshina Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Maria Poroshina   Maria Poroshina EmptyJoi Noi 07, 2013 11:31 am

Maria Poroshina Ddpremiere02
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Maria Poroshina Empty

Maria Poroshina 101066irinas
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Maria Poroshina Empty

Maria Poroshina 741504m
Sus In jos
IzaB
IzaB
Administrator
Administrator

Maria Poroshina Empty

Maria Poroshina Mpar
Sus In jos

Continut sponsorizat

Maria Poroshina Empty
MesajSubiect: Re: Maria Poroshina   Maria Poroshina Empty

Sus In jos

Maria Poroshina

Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 

Subiecte similare

-
» Maria Kozhevnikov
» Maria Kozlova
» Maria Borinsky
» Maria Moura
» Maria Fernanda Cândido
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
turkeys-fans.forumgratuit.ro  :: Alte filme si seriale :: Actrite :: Actrite - Russia-